Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Matz, Peter & Barbara Amway

 Inception

1967

Qualifications

  • Diamond 1970
  • Double Diamond 1980
  • Triple Diamond 1983
  • Crown 2012

Story

Captain of my own ship."

"Peter Matz sought an engineering company. 

He was a nuclear engineer, overseeing 350 scientific staff, and his goal was to depart. 

"We started this business so I could make enough to buy the engineering company. 

Barbara, a registered nurse, raised their five kids and five foster kids. 

Peter came home and worked when our business started. 

"I thought getting a good education and a job with a big company was the way to go," says Peter, "but I quickly realised I didn't want to work for anyone else. 

I wanted my own ship's commander. It's pretty ship. Matz's organisation globally today. 

Now Peter and Barbara are actively supporting Easter Seals, sponsoring several impoverished children in different countries, and enjoying their own 12 grandkids.
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular