Search Amway Leaders

Monday, July 12, 2021

Lee Yin Chuan & Gek Hong Amway

 Qualifications

  • Direct Distributor May 1984
  • Ruby April 1987
  • Emerald February 1992
  • Diamond August 1994
  • Executive Diamond August 1997
  • Double Diamond August 2004
  • Triple Diamond August 2005
  • Crown August 2005
  • Crown Ambassador July 2010

A storey of success

  • We are served up with daal and rice. Today is a magical day.
  • This is where my dreams began.
My family is poor. She is the younger sister and impregnates us all while she's young. We serve foreign guests with integrity and dedication.

 Though life may challenge, I will still work to establish a better future for myself and my family. 

My meeting with AMWAY began more than 20 years ago when my agent, Lee Yoon Chong, brought me to an appointment. Since then, I've stayed put. 

The right decision and simple, I want to be a part of the AMWAY World.

open the road to follow our dream

This initial survey is making me stumped. Still, those who have never been guzzled give my belief in this enterprise a boost. 

I am motivated, alert, and enthusiastic, therefore I try to adapt quickly. I am very proactive and learn as much as possible. Still, be careful not to hurry. 

That reminds me to be more realistic in setting and achieving my goals. I have volunteered to face any challenges or adversity.

 Hambali nilai-nilai perniagaan AMWAY dan menanamkan semangat dalam dirimu. You will see that dreams and aspirations may be attained.

fervour [boundless]

Every success is a signpost for where we are in our lives. Soon I had an opportunity to start my own business in Malaysia. 

Our business network will expand in Asia, Europe, and North America. That's definitely not expected.

Every day is a new opportunity to begin a new step. It is our responsibility to help others fulfil their needs and we do so by acting really.

 By doing this journey we wish to inspire people to fulfil their dreams, make success, and begin a new chapter in their lives.

“Without fear, no fortune and no perfection are possible.”

Mostly dark before bedtime. You will never know how beautiful and great life is without a hitch. Every entrepreneur needs both hard work and luck to succeed. Just like AMWAY. We're pessimistic.

 May Allah bestow His blessings on you in this and every age. Make haste. Learn from this and lead an incredible life's journey!

Useful knowledge

I would want to thank everyone who has assisted us throughout the years. They are my mentors and inspirations:

 Foo Howe Kean, Shu Chen, Gerald, Angela De Silva, Alfred, Hamidah Hendroff, and the first Duta Mahkota of Malaysia, Peter Lee, and Choi Kit, because of which they serve as mentors and role models for me.

 They will not have the certainty to create long-term enterprises on solid ground until they acquire a standard.

The best AMWAY benefit is that you can build a successful business, but you can also bring your family honour.

 Thank you to Gek Hong for looking after our children and maintaining harmony in our home while I am busy working. 

It's physically impossible for us to realise his dream without his support. 

I will always be grateful to my mother who has worked hard and taught me the values of self-worth. 

As a result, my heart is very touched as I remember what he did to guide me to my true calling.

Much thanks to our AMWAY Partners Rich & Jay for their great business opportunity; and all of the AMWAY Partners Malaysia for their dedication and support.

Extracted from Amagram Malaysia:
Lee Yin Chuan & Gek Hong Amway

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular