Search Amway Leaders

Friday, July 2, 2021

Chavez, Luis & Lulu Amway

 Life's Circles

Luis Chávez emigrated from Mexico to the United States in search of a better life. He had no idea it would entail sketching circles.

“When I first saw the Quixtar IBO Compensation Plan, I was working in construction,” Luis says. “At the time, I didn't understand how the business worked because I didn't know English. But I figured that if I went to the meetings on a regular basis, I'd have a great chance to learn English!”

It wasn't until he was in Mexico and heard the Plan delivered in Spanish that he realised the Quixtar business had limitless potential. “When the IBO started drawing those circles, it hit me like a tonne of bricks: ‘This is going to transform my life!'”

Luis shared his time between his homeland of Tijuana and San Diego, where he worked, because he truly believed that and wanted to share the chance with his loved ones.

Luis got by on two to three hours of sleep most days due to the commute. “It was all worth it,” he says now, referring to the difficulties he initially perceived.

Lul, a Tijuana native, wished for a better life as well — one without a supervisor or a job. “I've felt I could do big things since I was a little girl,” she says. “I knew I'd found the solution when I learned about this company.”

Some people were unwilling to listen to a 19-year-old secretary who drove a rattletrap automobile, notwithstanding her conviction. Lul confesses, "I didn't project a lot of credibility at that moment." She didn't let it stop her, though.

The ability to persevere is crucial.

Success, according to Lul, may be summed up in a single word: determination. She declares flatly, "You work for what you want until you have it."

Luis grins and adds, "When I first met Lul (his Mexico business's downline), I started exercising that leg really hard!"

And his efforts were rewarded handsomely. Not only did Lul accept his marriage proposal – “it was love at first sight,” she says – but she also assisted him in growing his business to the point where he was able to leave his construction job.

The Chávezes are setting their sights even higher now that they've seen what they've been able to achieve together, reaching Diamond both here and in Mexico. “With a Quixtar business, we truly believe you can achieve anything you want,” Luis says.

Simple pleasures, such as a day spent at home with Luis and their sons, Luis Jr., 2, and new baby David, are some of life's greatest pleasures for Lul. “Because we travel so much, it's wonderful to be able to come here and relax, regroup, and make plans for the future.”

The couple's plans for the future include having more children, assisting their families, and staying in touch with the friends they've made around the world as a result of their business.

“Not only have we found a means to make a good living,” Luis explains, “but we also have the leisure to enjoy it as well.” Even better, many of the people who previously turned them down are now joining their ranks.

“It amazes me that my universe used to stretch between Tijuana and San Diego, and now it encompasses the entire globe.”

Luis and Lulu have 5 Diamantes in their downline.

Diamond Downline

  • Francisco & Geovana Bazan, Executive Diamonds, Vision Global, United States & Mexico
  • Alfredo & Silvia Medina Executive Diamond, United States & Mexico, Vision Global
  • Diamond, United States, Vision Global, Adan & Francisca Ledezma
  • Diamond, United States & Mexico, Ignacio & Dora Alvarez, Vision Global
  • Rafael & Alma Navarro, Diamond, Vision Global, Mexico
Chavez, Luis & Lulu Amway


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular