Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Hendrickson, John & Pat Amway

 In 1964, my wife was told about the Amway company. The individual who briefed us about business value warked as an Amway Corporation employee. 

Employees then could not sponsor Distibutors. He couldn't sponsor. We met Rich DeVos after Los Angeles' Amway conference. 

He gave us guidance and urged that we learn more about Amway Business. A few weeks later we went to N.Hollywood's Amway recruitment meeting. 

We witnessed demonstrations of Amway selling things. Rob Stonelake showed us the sales plan. I thought it made much sense. 

And we requested him to register us as distributors. We filled out the form and bought some things. We all invested roughly $27.00. 

I also co-owned a new Real Estate Sales Corporation as a "Employing Broker" when we registered. I planned the Amway business to fill the gap between our corporate spending and income. 

In 1965, the RE market continued to collapse for me and my wife and I decided to close the office and make Amway our full-time job. My wife had around 60 retail clients and we had sponsored a few people. 

I decided to actively start sponsoring a sales organisation. I worked as a motivated distributor. After six months of vigorous selling and sponsoring, we earned roughly $1,100.00 a month. 

The Amway firm, now called Quixtar, has supplied monthly regular income since June 1965. It's been our total business income over 40 years. 

I'm still operating the firm at the age of 80 because my wife and I love doing business at a much slower pace. 

The firm enabled Pat and myself to work together while raising our five kids. They're educated and possess their own homes. 

We believe Quixtar business provides a nice lifestyle for folks who like their own business.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular