Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Hendrickson, John & Pat Amway

 My wife and I were first informed about the Amway business in 1964. Our source for information about the value of the firm identified himself as an employee of Amway Corporation. Employees were not permitted to sponsor Distributors at that time. He was unable to sponsor us. We met Rich DeVos in Los Angeles after he attended an Amway conference. He offered several suggestions and urged that we learn more about the Amway Corporation. We then attended to a recruiting meeting for Amway in North Hollywood a couple of weeks later. Amway's goods were demonstrated to us, and we were able to purchase some of them. Rob Stonelake (who is no longer alive) presented us with the sales plan. It made a great deal of sense to me at the time. as well as requesting that his wife register us as distributors. We filled out the form and made a handful of purchases as a result. We spent a total of $27.00 on the project. At the time of registration, I was also a co-owner of a newly formed Real Estate Sales Corporation in which I worked as a "Employing Broker." Originally, I had anticipated that the Amway business would help to bridge the gap between our corporate expenses and our revenue. In 1965, the real estate market continued to deteriorate for me, and my wife and I made the decision to terminate our office and devote our entire attention to the Amway business. By that point, my wife had approximately 60 retail clients, and we had sponsored a few of individuals. At that point, I made the decision to begin aggressively sponsoring a sales organisation. I worked with distributors who were inspired to do the same. Our earnings per month were approximately $1,100.00 after approximately six months of vigorous marketing and sponsorship. Since June 1965, the Amway business, now known as Quixtar, has given a reliable source of income on a monthly basis. It has been the primary source of our firm income for more than 40 years. As a senior citizen of 80 years old, I am still actively involved in the business because my wife and I love being involved in it at a much slower pace. Pat and I have been able to work together while raising our five children because of the business. They have now completed their education and purchased their own homes. We feel that the Quixtar business gives a pleasant lifestyle for people who enjoy running their own businesses in their spare time.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular