Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bose, Partho & Nandini Amway

Bose, Partho & Nandini 

 Partho and Nandini Bose are a couple from India (Banker and House Maker, Lucknow)

In my previous life, I worked as a banker, but I also enjoyed participating in sports. As a result, I admire the sportsmanlike attitude. I've always wished to be secure in life through only right and fair means, with no exploitation or exploitation of others. 

As soon as I laid eyes on the Direct Selling business plan for the first time, it dawned to me that this was exactly what I had been seeking for to help me turn my aspirations into a reality. Success is not something that happens overnight. Exactly the same is true in the Direct Selling business model.

Nandini, my wife, is a stay-at-home mom. She couldn't devote much time to the business in the beginning, but as the company expanded, she became a staunch supporter of mine. During this period, I came to know that the Direct Selling industry is a family-run enterprise.

Of course, we made mistakes in the beginning, just like everyone else. However, with the continual assistance and coaching from Britt Worldwide System, our vision became clearer, and we were able to achieve our goal in due course.

By virtue of my success as a distributor, I was able to send my 11-year-old daughter on a global tour for her 11th birthday. I could see the joy in my wife's eyes as she explained how she had been able to shop without incident in another country. Along with that, I could fulfil my family's desire of owning magnificent four-wheelers and having their home completely remodelled and remodelled.

The grace of God has enabled me to realise all of my family's ambitions and transform our home into one of the happiest places on the planet. I am also able to make a difference in the lives of millions of people by guiding them to achieve their goals.

Bose, Partho & Nandini Amway

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular