Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Kurmali, Murat & Yildiz Amway

 “When I first met this business opportunity, I was impressed by the environmental friendliness of the products,” says Yıldız Kurmalı. Contributing to nature has always been one of my principles. After listening to the plan from our visionary sponsors, we decided to do this as a family without hesitation and started to build our business quickly. I was very impressed with the travel awards that were achieved as I succeeded while starting my own business. Today, we are reaping the fruits of our determination and hard work, even more than we imagined.

Along with your success, each badge jump of your teammates makes you proud and makes you feel special spiritual feelings. I am very happy to follow in the footsteps of our sponsors, who have created job opportunities for many people, and to be involved in a business that will support both my teammates' hope for the future and their families' happy and healthy lives without worrying about the future. For him, the Amway Business is a whole life for me. Success equals sharing, peace, health, happiness, money and living without worrying about the future.

Murat Kurmalı says that thanks to his Amway business, education continues for life. “My pessimism increased as I saw the possibility that the dreams we had for the future during school years might not come true even for years when we entered business life.” He wanted to invest in the textile sector, where he worked for 7 years, but this business would not be possible without capital and this money could not be saved by working.

But the main thing that interrupted his dream of starting a business; His mentor, full of knowledge and experience, was the departure of his father Mehmet Kurmalı in 2003. Life was charting a new course for him at the age of 28. He was inexperienced and it was not the time to take risks against life. But it was a good thing, because when analyzing the past today, it would make him very happy to know that my father's belief in work and his determination to build, his constant support for my mother, even though there was nothing years ago, shaped our lives after him and that he still has his shadow on us.

Seeing that the Amway business, which I grew up with since my university years, shapes our family future, made me realize what kind of future this business is preparing for the next generations when done right. My greatest luck has been to learn under the roof led by our esteemed sponsors, while on the other hand, the experience of my business partner mother has always guided me by my side. Today, I care a lot about the growth of my 7-year-old son, who will be the 3rd generation of our family business, by learning the language of this business, and I am happy.

We believe that the work is just beginning for us, we have big dreams and goals for ourselves and our team. We would like to thank all the leaders of the Great Team, Amway employees, our family for their support and reasons, and our father Mehmet Kurmalı, whom we remember with gratitude. And to our amazing team; We are sure you know how much we love and respect you. May the Diamond journey of each of you be clear and bright, we will always be by your side, and we will run to better achievements together.

Dear sponsors; We are grateful to you, this success is your achievement, we are honored and proud to be a part of the Great Team as a team. Everyone keep watching the Big Team…


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular