Search Amway Leaders

Friday, July 9, 2021

Loney, Rod Amway

Loney, Rod Amway

 I can close my eyes and still picture the tens of thousands of ecstatic IBOs crammed inside the coliseum of the Federal Exchange. 

As my opening video was being played, I was able to sit quietly for a moment and yet hear the clamour of the anticipating audience.

 When I get home at 2:00 or 3:00 a.m., the words that I had pre-recorded in my head so many times while driving home come on:

 The New Diamond is introduced to the audience. 

Images of my entire upline raising their hands in support of me on stage continue to run through my head. Was it all worth it in the end? 

Yes, without a doubt! The feeling of being recognised as a new Diamond will remain one of the apex moments of my professional and personal life.

 I give thanks to God for the difficulties as well as the triumph.

When Rod finally showed up for his first meeting, we were on the verge of giving up on him.

 Given his persistent inquiries about a business meeting he had missed, it was time to personally pick him up and transport him to his first open meeting, which was hosted by none other than Angelo Nardone! Rod got up and running right away;

 he was able to exhibit the business potential on his own after only two house meetings with the assistance of his mentor.

Loney, Rod Amway

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular