Search Amway Leaders

Friday, July 30, 2021

Vijay Prakash & Madhvi Gupta Amway

 (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) Businessman and homemaker

My family is involved in traditional business, and I come from that background. I became associated with the IPTA theatre around 15 years ago because I had a strong desire to pursue a career in acting. During this time, I have also been working on a television series, which has not yet been shown. However, I am now optimistic that, with my Direct Selling business, I will be able to produce my own feature-length film in the near future.

I attended to my first Direct Selling business meeting in order to please a friend of mine who had been inviting me to these meetings on a regular basis. However, that meeting altered the course of my life, and I am grateful to him now for bringing this chance into our lives.

For the first two years, I worked on this business on a part-time basis, and then I went full-time for the next three years to grow it. A large part of our success can be attributed to the mentorship and advice provided by our wonderful line of sponsors, the never-ending contribution made by the BWW organisation and last but not least my family who has been extremely supportive of me throughout my career. Today, we have the advantages of money, time, and security at our disposal. The majority of our dreams are coming true, both those that we were brave enough to see and those that we were not!

downline Diamond

  • Vijay Prakash & Madhvi Gupta, Diamond, BWW
  • Chetan Lal & Manju Jain, Emerald, BWW
  • Ravi & Ila Jain, Founders Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Harish Kumar & Hema Nagar, Diamond , BWW
  • Madhvi & Shekhar Choudhary, Diamond, Winners International
  • Shuddhatm Prakash & Sandhya Bharill, Executive Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Jitendra & Abha Jain, Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Kamal & Shashi Dhingra, Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
Vijay Prakash & Madhvi Gupta



Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular