Search Amway Leaders

Friday, July 30, 2021

Nguyen Thi Hao & Vo Quoc Dan Amway

Inception

  • 4 October 2008

Qualifications

  • Diamond 2012 

Story

CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAPPINESS HAPPY LIFE Before starting amway I was a bridge engineer and my wife was a doctor, we have a stable life and 2 healthy grandsons and maybe life stays that way. if not for a day… In 2008, my old family friend and his wife came to share about amway products and business opportunities, they were very enthusiastic but at that time I had a company of my own, my wife had a job good stable so we skipped. Very persistent because they continue to communicate and share helping us realize the great opportunity we have today. Signed contract to join amway on 04.10.2008 My whole family started to change and use amway products and all are satisfied especially with much better health thanks to nutrilite nutritional supplement line, before I used to have coughs and colds a lot but now it's much better due to better resistance. Amway is the leading direct selling corporation in the world with diversified quality products, fair compensation model, business integrity, amway is building a consumer business system with a legacy model, a career very sustainable. Understand that but how to start we faced a lot of difficulties, my wife was very excited and loved the product, so at first I agreed to let my wife work overtime, although I used a good product, when I went to sharing brothers, friends, relatives are also not welcome, parents and families on both sides are very worried about us, my wife has been too busy and life in school has been disturbed, so I started to react, I said that my life is still good, why do I have to work so hard? But the love has turned into a passion, so my wife is still happy to continue to make efforts and encourage us to try together, after a year of work, there are many friends who use good products. , started to believe in business together, I began to look at this work seriously, why is it simple but effective? When I opened a company, I had to take care of a lot of capital, accounting staff, construction, relations to find projects… In the amway business, there was no need for a lot of capital, no risk, no space... but someone led the way. . Really believe this is a great opportunity to develop the market, expand the consumer network, we begin to share more with each other about taking care of children, arranging time, planning goals together. Team building supports team development, actively learns from upline, office, and system. With the leadership of the sponsor is the first EDC of the Vietnamese market: Mr. Tran Pham Binh and Ms. Nguyen Thi Viet Nga and the mentors from abroad, FCA teacher Hua Huc Thang, Crown Ta Kien Tong, so from initial difficulties without much knowledge and experience, after more than 3 years we have built a strong business system that has helped many brothers and friends succeed, husband and wife understand each other better, love each other more, parents have better health, children study better at school, travel to many countries such as Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan... and will continue to experience many more in the future. 

future! Now we begin to feel free life, without as many worries as before because of a stable financial background, the future of our children is secure, we have dedicated our full time to work. business amway and along with the goals ahead. 

To have the success like today, we are extremely grateful to amway company for giving us the opportunity, deeply grateful to the person who shared this opportunity with us and worked hard to support us. I'm Mr. Tran Pham Binh and Ms. Nguyen Thi Viet Nga, thank you to my parents, especially my mother, for taking good care of our children so that we have more time to focus on work. The team has worked hard with us in the past time.

Nguyen Thi Hao & Vo Quoc Dan Amway


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular