Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Amway Ambots Love To Lie!

 One of our readers offers his or her thoughts on Amway liars and Artistry.

It happens that I have a friend who works as a professional cosmetician and has been in the field for about thirty years. When I inquired about Amway "Artistry" cosmetics, she burst out laughing. She went on to say, "It's nothing more than an ordinary house-brand — something created primarily for consumption within the Amway organisation by Amway IBOs." There's nothing really noteworthy about it. In fact, it's downright dreadful. I would never use it myself, and I would never allow it to be used on my customers in my shop.”

Even louder laughter ensued when I informed her that some Amway fanatics were stating that Artistry cosmetics was in second position among the world's top 10 cosmetic lines. “What is Amway Artistry?” she inquired. “Are you joking, or what? According to Kim Kardashian, if Artistry cosmetics are in the top 10, she has a small ass.”

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular