Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Bhupinder Singh & Harpreet Kaur Amway

 Bhupinder Singh & Harpreet Kaur 

 I am a Graduate Engineer and own a manufacturing facility of electronic devices in Delhi. My wife Harpreet is M.A. in Psychology from Chandigarh and a housewife. 

We are thankful to God for putting a favourable concept in our thoughts about this fantastic opportunity the Amway business. 

I used to be busy in my factory from morning till night and was of the view that I was doing the best I could. 

I was making then best use of the information and expertise that I had, and believed that I did not have time for any other business, despite many people recommended me to look at other choices.

But when I understood the concept of the Amway business, I became serious and became involved. When we signed up, we absolutely believed in our sponsor who is also my brother. 

We never thought that the documents we were signing up would give us such enormous returns in a time span of just four years. 

In the beginning, we had a terrible time establishing the business, due of my busy schedule in the factory. 

Through hard work and smart time management, we stretched ourselves to flourish in this business. Harpreet and I, now enjoy more time together in this business. 

We have experienced enormous obstacles in establishing the firm. We certainly feel that the higher the difficulty, more pleasurable becomes the success. 

We think difficulty comes in three categories which are easy, difficult and impossible. Challenges which seemed challenging were made easy by the support system and an excellent line of sponsorship. 

We do not worry of who is against us because we know so many are "for us". I believe that everyone has the desire to be successful, but only a select few are willing to put in the effort. 

Only those who are dedicated will be able to attain the pinnacle. Initially, we joined this possibility for personal security, but our aspirations have since evolved, and we now want to assist millions of people in achieving their dreams. 

Both of our children have contributed to every aspect of our success by giving up their personal time, which we all utilise to spend together every evening as a result of their efforts.

Bhupinder Singh & Harpreet Kaur

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular