Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

FiredUp Letters - Section 4: Personal Growth Amway

  FiredUp Letters - Section 4: Personal Growth 

After reading the other letters from high achievers, I felt compelled to contribute my thoughts.

Several years ago, I was a complete disaster. I'd been agoraphobic for 22 years and couldn't bear the thought of leaving the house. I had a tiny child who began to question why Mommy didn't want to take him to the park, or to the movies, or to his friends' homes, as he grew older.

I felt like my marriage was coming to an end, and there were evenings when I contemplated taking my own life. I prayed to God several times, pleading with Him to assist me and fix the difficulties, and I also blamed Him. What was it about others that made it appear like they had it so much easier?

After that, I met my next-door neighbour and learned about the Plan. I joined up with the belief that, even though I was unable to participate, my spouse would be able to. Book titles like "What to Say When You Talk to Yourself" and "What You Say Is What You Get" were loaned to me by my upline.

After more than five years, I can confidently state that I have transformed to the point where people no longer recognise me. I am proud of myself and have learned to love others rather than to be afraid of them. Allow me to inform you that God frequently responds to a prayer with a plan for change and instructs you to get to work right away.

Share the Plan with everyone, and don't make snap decisions based on appearances. You have the ability to effect change and, perhaps, save lives. I have rediscovered the pleasures of life. Amway and all those that haven't given up on their dreams are to be praised.

The following is an email from M. H. in Temple, Texas:

Shad, I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude for everything you've done for me.

I've been in the Amway company for over four years now, and I can honestly claim that it has assisted me in making significant changes in my life, such as overcoming my addiction to drugs and alcohol, as well as my pessimism, which used to be a part of my everyday existence.

Personally, I had almost given up hope of ever finding something worthwhile to strive for that would be worth the time and work it would take to devote myself to it and believe in it.

The business has altered my perspectives on nearly everything in life, and it has provided me with the knowledge that there is still a place where true success and achievement are valued and held in high regard, and where ordinary people can achieve extraordinary levels of success and accomplishment, despite their circumstances.

I had no desire to get married prior to starting the company, but I have now been married for more than three years and couldn't be happier. It is the highest point in my life that I have ever experienced in terms of faith, belief, self-confidence, and sense of accountability.

Additionally, my Amway business has aided me in being a more effective employee and manager of my time and budget. I've stopped comparing my potential to succeed to the shortcomings and restricted thinking of others and instead focus on my own abilities. Anyone who believes that the business solely promotes consumerism hasn't seen the whole picture of the business and how it assists individuals in making great changes in their lives hasn't been exposed to it.

—BGM & CMM, based in Chicago, Illinois.

Shad, I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude for everything you've done for me.

Thank you so much for the 'PepTalk' letters. I really appreciate them. When you wake up in the morning and hear such great reinforcement and encouragement, it's a breath of fresh air.

The vast majority of individuals trust the news media to shape their beliefs for them, never realising that positive affirmation and self-determination are both options available to them. I would want to say that I just made the decision to be optimistic one day, but that did not turn out to be the situation.

Many friends in the Amway industry assisted me in realising that if I wasn't where I wanted to be, I could make a difference by changing my attitude. But he didn't stop there. He went on to say more. They embraced me for who I was and introduced me to a system that would assist me in doing tasks that I was unable to complete on my own.

Despite the fact that I am far from perfect, my life has turned around completely since I was enslaved by drugs, booze, and a marriage on the verge of collapse. Isn't it interesting how you may find yourself in a business that provides you with so much while also providing you with the opportunity to give back — the opportunity to serve others?

—E. L. Doctorow

I want to express my gratitude to those of you who are Amway distributors. Those of you who are considering this opportunity should know that the benefits this business may provide for you and your family will be well worth the time and effort invested.

I've had the privilege of working in this industry for the past seven years, and it has been the most rewarding experience of my life.

You can achieve many different levels in this business opportunity, but I believe the most important of these options is the potential to assist yourself in growing and becoming a better person in your daily activities.

So, give yourself a chance and go for your goals. Moreover, ignore those who are critical of your efforts; critics can be found in every endeavour that leads to success. Always strive towards greater heights.

C. N. from Michigan

As a Vietnam War veteran of the United States Marine Corps, the group to which I belong has proven to be an amazing source of support for me. As soon as I am able to trust and love people again, I will. Personally, I believe that this business has saved my marriage, my family, and, most likely, my own life through its efforts.

Godspeed and God's blessings,

—Kenneth K.

The transformations that have occurred in my life since becoming an Amway representative have been tremendous. The friendships and information I have received as a result of this experience astounds me and fills my heart.

It seems like there are a lot of us out there who have come into this profession after having been knocked down in life, and it takes us a long time to claw our way back up. Over a period of much too long, we were persuaded to feel that we were unworthy of better or that there was nothing better out there for us to find.

This business, on the other hand, trains us differently. It restores our dignity and pride, which we had so readily and carelessly surrendered in the past. I'm still learning and have a long way to go, but I've come to the conclusion that there is a solution to the problem. Even if I were to receive nothing else, I would have received vast riches in the process.

L. B. —L. B.

I wanted to share with you the wonderful impact that the Amway business has had on my personal life. I hope you will find this information useful. At the time of our entry into the firm several years ago, my self-esteem was at an all-time low. As a result of my feelings of insecurity around other people, I was unable to go to the grocery shop alone. I was also unable to attend parties or other social gatherings where I would have to engage with other people. I'd have panic attacks all the time. I also did not believe that I would be liked by others.

I've been able to overcome all of this because of my business. I have a large number of pals on whom I can rely. The fact that I am lot more secure and comfortable with myself as a person has made me significantly happier.

However, even though we have not achieved all of our financial objectives (yet), we have made money and the financial ideas we have learned, such as how to get out of debt, have proven to be quite beneficial. Because of the nature of the business, we are convinced that we would not have acquired these lessons otherwise.

In our marriage, my spouse and I have a stronger bond, and we have a set of common goals. Knowing where we are headed and having fun getting there is a win-win for everyone! It is refreshing to be surrounded by good individuals who are encouraging and who have our best interests at heart, especially in the face of so much negativity in the world at large.

The only gain we could have gotten out of the business would have been my conquering my enormous fear of people and increasing my self-esteem, and every dime we spent on books, recordings, and functions would have been worth it. But it has turned out to be so much more. We are really grateful that our sponsor entered our lives. This business has been a fantastic adventure so far!

—R.S., Felton, California

In this letter, I would like to express my gratitude for the six years that I have worked as an Amway distributor. The quality of my life has significantly increased, largely as a result of the personal growth that you may achieve via working in this industry. Despite the fact that it has generated some substantial revenue for us, the most significant asset has been our personal growth.

My wife and I are both teachers, however this business may be run in your spare time to the point where it generates more cash than your normal job allows you to earn. At the very least, you'll want to have a distributor explain the concepts to you. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!

—V.T. and M.T. from Pennsylvania.

I've been an Amway distributor for one year, and I have to admit that it has been an educational and adventurous experience thus far. You see, I am a 27-year-old who is sceptical, stubborn, and self-sufficient, and I am looking for something more in life than the traditional 45-year "work and retire" strategy.

The only business option that allowed me to own my own personal business that I could afford was Amway, and it was the only one I could afford. The return on my investment has been absolutely incredible!

As a result of my involvement as a distributor, I have gained a greater understanding of business, financial, and personal growth. Knowing myself, I know that if I had not been a distributor, I would not have learnt this information.

My self-image, confidence, and business savvy have all significantly increased as a result of the wonderful environment that my up-line distributors have built for me. When I joined, I was not looking for personal improvement; instead, I was hoping for money! I had never realised the significance of personal development until I started working in this industry. Having worked in the financial industry, I understand the working ideals and the delicate balance between financial and personal management that one needs have in order to be truly successful.

—R. M. from Dallas, Georgia


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular