Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Ambots Bitching About Lack Of Amway Success

 Our bucket of shit Platinum claims that the female you date will have an impact on your ability to advance in the Amway organisation.

The Platinum's latest chauvinistic remark is just that. And what evidence does he have that I'm cheating on my husband by dating another woman? Asshole!

In this particular instance, he says "wife" because he is too chickenshit to say "wife" in an Amway meeting where wives are in attendance, so he focuses his attention on the younger single guys in the crowd who he guesses are dating females. When I learned that these people were in same-sex relationships, I immediately thought of the self-righteous son of a bitch who would be outraged and would work tirelessly to break them up because I overheard him make enough homophobic remarks at the meetings he ran.

Whatever. His ultimate purpose is to bring the relationship to a close.

I receive enough spam bots posting comments on this site complaining that my wife is unsupportive of their husbands. It's not like I've never heard that one before. These exact remarks were said by Platinum to my husband on several occasions when I was present, but he said them to my husband 100 percent of the time when I was not around. In his role as a cult leader, he utilises his position of authority to disrupt relationships because his duty is to keep the IBO away from anyone who might be able to cut off his source of income.

To any indoctrinated ambot who accuses me of not supporting my spouse, I will only agree with that statement if it applies to Scamway, and then only in that instance. It is because I do not accept my husband's participation in an Amway business that I have decided not to help him in his attempt to defraud other people of their hard earned money. I don't believe he should be wasting his time working 30 or 40 hours a week in pursuit of an unreachable ambition. Putting his hard-earned money at risk and incurring credit card debt in order to fulfil the goals of his upline is something I do not support him in doing.

In many ways, I agree with him, and anyone who has been in a long-term committed relationship will understand what I am talking about here. It's referred regarded as "journeying through life together."

Having a dangerous Amway cult leader interfere with our life and poisoning my husband's mind is not something we want to happen.

Some indoctrinated ambots come up to me and ask who I am to pass judgement on those that are participating in Amway. I mean, what the fuck is going on? Is it true that the pot calls the kettle black? Given that I was the one who witnessed the upline abuse, witnessed my husband max out his credit card, witnessed shoddy overpriced Amway products being delivered to our home, and witnessed his personality change from a nice sensitive human being into an ugly snarling, sneering Ambot, I have all the evidence I need to pass judgement!

It has been brought to my attention that certain indoctrinated ambots are interested in knowing what I am doing to improve my life. For starters, I was successful in getting my husband out of Amway! The proceeds from our genuine business that are not reinvested back into the firm are used to fund our home, our hobbies, our trips, and other personal expenses. Are you able to say the same thing as me, ambots? Our Platinum informed us that he would advise us on how to invest any tiny profits we would make in Amway if we choose to do so. It should be reinvested back into Amway. Purchase further Amway items and make significant investments in the tool scam.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that all of these ambots are looking for answers but aren't willing to share what they are doing to make their lives better? No, being a fucking arrogant Amway scamming business owner does not qualify as a qualification. Neither do Ambots disclose how much money they make from their Amway firm, nor do they provide links to their tax records. They detonate a bomb and flee because they're too scared to come back and read the responses they've received thus far.

I've been told to "mind my own business" on a few occasions. Nope. My job is not yet completed. Untold numbers of people need to hear about the miseries of being married to an ambot, and this is the place to share that information.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular