Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Getting Recruited Into Amway Part 2

 As this is a continuation of the previous narrative, I'd like to point out that a lot of individuals realise very soon that they've been duped into joining Amway, and they try to make the best of the situation in the hopes of recouping their losses. After that, they say "screw it" and walk away.

So, after yet another hazing session with the ambots, my fiancé and I decide to join forces with them. As soon as we finish all the paperwork and pay our'sign on' fee, we are able to start working. We are registered with the WWDB and a conference line called Communikate, which is the most irritating thing to use and costs $40 a month (which is half of my phone bill that I really use).

So here we are with this business, and we are a little excited because we have a retail location and other such perks, and we are working together to make the most of it.

The fact that we are about to place our first order has my upline ambot pal giddy with excitement, knowing that we will be able to start earning money and become debt free in 12-18 months! I had no idea that you had spent $300 dollars only to hit your target and had other individuals pay $150 dollars just to hit your target. I was in for a surprise. After doing the calculations, I would have made a whopping 4 dollars, but wait! There's more! If I reach my goal, I will receive a $50 sign-on incentive as a newcomer to the company.

As a result of not conducting enough research or asking enough questions, I am now in the mindset of making the best of the situation.

90% of the shit on the site I don't even buy, so how the fuck are they expecting me to spend money on this things anyways? How the fuck are they expecting me to spend money on this stuff anyways? My husband and I enjoy their smoothies and energy drinks, but we don't buy them on a monthly basis, and we don't buy cleaning products on a monthly basis, maybe one every other month, so we are forcing ourselves to buy enough to meet our goal, and we are down around $300 or so for...what? $54 dollars will be delivered on the 15th.

In less than 24 hours after arriving at amway/WWDB, I was enraged and had my foot out the door. Despite the fact that he likes Kate, I texted my upline. But, seriously? That crap takes like 5 minutes to send a 5 second message, which is like adding 9 steps to something already complicated enough.

He reassured us by explaining that it was simply the initial "shock" that everyone goes through, and that everything will be fine. "Whatever man," I thought as I rolled with the situation. I tried to see the light at the end of the tunnel; I reasoned that we were evaluating all of the products and that we should see which ones we should try to give away as samples, so the initial cost was whatever it would be.

Then there were these inane sessions that took place twice a week for three hours, commencing at eight o'clock in the evening. The fact that it was the same folks and the same presentation changed my mind about how horrible it was going to be.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for my fiancé and me to stay motivated, and for good reason. As previously stated, I discovered out the fraud within 24 hours of starting and felt cheated, but I attempted to convert it into a positive experience.

We were ready to enter the free enterprise meeting when we noticed a large crowd of people forming outside the door and preparing to listen to the speaker share his words of wisdom on how to get wealthy. We were, I believe, the second or third people in line, and we were like, "No way," so we got the fuck out of there and spent the $20 on supper.

I received phone calls and texts from my uplines, who wanted to know where we were. I told them that we were no longer interested in doing this (I didn't want to insult them, so I didn't say things like you are so brainwashed, etc.), and that we were instead going to buy and sell simply like any other retail site. I received a text message from my friend Ambot, and then he attempted to contact me by phone. I was thinking to myself, "Dude, this is not what was provided," although after listening to your CDs, everything made sense. There is a reason why you keep the fact that it is amway hidden; it is because of all the negative publicity it has received. You are coercing yourself to believe in something that is untrue to your experience. Then he tries to convince you that you shouldn't listen to anyone else and that you should just do your research on the WWDB and AMWAY websites, which is fine because it won't be biassed, and that you should only talk to people 'in the business' about stuff, which is fine because ambots are totally going to tell the truth of nah bro amway is horrible, stay away lol.

He talks about the power of association and attempts to convince me that I should not listen to those who don't make a lot of money because you will end up BROKE like them. Let me tell you something: I make far more money than you and 90 percent of the people who attend your meetings. So why would I bother listening to you talk about making money?

His 'linked' associates get their money not from selling Amway items, but from the monthly fees you pay as well as from the tickets you purchase to their brainwashing seminars.

In order to have a "man to man" discussion about my concerns, he dialled his upline and demanded to speak with me. I informed him that this mother fucker had a response to everything and that he must not care about his fiancée if he is just going to trade time for money like everyone else who has a job. I was like, "Are you fucking serious?" I was shocked. What I really enjoy is having a job that pays me, rather than a job that I have to do in order to pay for all of this lovely stuff and a house so that my fiancé and I don't have to come home to dipshit every night.

The other thing I want to say about Kate is that she is a complete POS, and 99 percent of the shit messages I get on there marked "urgent" are from the sack of sh*t plat or diamond, telling us how he just went to the doctor and his vitamin B levels are low, or that he just got out of the shower and wanted us to know he's EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL WE ARE DOING. I'm gaining so much knowledge from that garbage.

Seriously? I'm paying $40 for a fucking Facebook hotline that I have to call/log into every few hours? What am I thinking? No fucking for me, please. I got rid of that trash as quickly as I got rid of the 'learning' materials.

I still have the site because, as a member, I receive a 40-dollar discount on my phone bill, among other benefits, which more than makes up for the 50 dollars a month I pay for it. And I do appreciate some of the things; I do my research and price comparisons, and I don't care about their perception of quality. Why in the world would I spend twice as much money on your laundry detergent as I would on oxy fucking clean? Oxy fucking clean works like a champ and is half the price of comparable products while providing twice the volume.

On the other hand, my ambot friend is still attempting to arrange for me to attend the Family reunion that took place last week in Portland. A PASS, I'll spend my $555 dollars somewhere, and since I live only 10 minutes away, why the heck would I pay for a motel room?

Regardless, I hope someone loves reading this, as much as I loved reading the blogs and seeing the Dateline revealing Quixtar movie, which was both amusing and straight out cultish in its portrayal.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular