Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Getting Recruited Into Amway Part 1

 One of the readers of this blog was kind enough to share his experience with the Amway cult, which he describes in detail below. With the Amway swindle, nothing ever seems to change. Some ambot reappears in the prospect's life and informs him or her that there is an incredible once-in-a-lifetime business opportunity available and that now is the time to get in on the ground floor. No way, not if it's Amway. You've arrived several decades too late! The same old lines were used. Amway has unleashed its creepy factor in full force. It's everything right here. This is the storey that everyone has. Due to the length of the storey, it will be divided into two parts.

Mid-June of this year, I receive an unexpected message from Ambot on a social networking site. I've known the guy for 8 years, we went to school together, and we both have a passion for cars, but we haven't spoken in over a year since we ran into each other at a store a few months ago.

I receive a message from him, in which he inquires about my well-being and tells me to text him, and we begin to converse again. His question is whether we can get together for a quick catch-up at a neighbourhood eatery. After all, it's not like I'm hungry, so why not try to catch up while we're at it?

We meet up and catch up for a bit; he inquires as to my occupation and other pertinent information, and then he reveals that he is working on a 'eCommerce' project with a group of business partners. So I became a little intrigued and inquired as to what it was called and what you 'did'. He didn't say who he worked for, but he did say that he'redirected' customers to Fortune 500 companies such as Best Buy and Sears, among others.

He talks about the power of association and how he has connections with the 'proper' people. All of which sounded like he was reading from a screenplay, with just a little bit of his own flair thrown in.

I was really neutral about it, so I just said, "It's great that you're doing something," and we closed the conversation by saying, "We should all go hang out with our girlfriends again, like a double date or something."

I don't recall how many days later (it wasn't long, but let's say 2), he texts me again and asks if my fiancé and I are available at 8 p.m. on a specific day and time. I answer yes since I am under the impression that he is referring to the double date he mentioned. It turns out that it wasn't evident after all. The moment we arrive at his house, there are individuals dressed up in suits; and, may I say, these youngsters are young; I'm talking about 19 or so, and they haven't even scratched the surface of "earning a life" or "surviving in the real world" outside of the television show.

Not wanting to be rude, we simply sat down and this older gentleman arrives, his 'business partner' enters, introduces himself, and begins a presentation, pausing every now and then to ask, wouldn't it be wonderful to do this and that and buy that with all this money and time, and so on. Of course, it's difficult to disagree; yes, I would pay off my mortgage if I had x amount more money. He goes on and on about how little risk and money it takes to get started, and how it is fine if you are a slow starter since we have mentors and sponsors to assist you in getting your business up and running.

Now since I'm a very analytical person, I spend my days preparing financial statements and reports for my employer.

It's a credo of mine that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is, and that if something were so simple, everyone would be doing it.

But for some reason that night, I thought, "Hell, why not simply look into it?" I couldn't put my finger on it. If it's only 100 dollars a month, why the hell not, I can afford it, it's not like it's anything. My fiancée was fine with it because she only wanted to show her support for me at the time

So I demonstrate our interest and other pertinent information, and we are invited to another meeting to meet this'millionaire' who has retired at the age of 40 sack of shit platinum, as you may refer to them.

We had folks sitting on the countertops in the kitchen and other such impromptu places when we went to this gathering at another ambot's house, and holy crap, they crammed as many people as they possibly could into this mid-sized living room. I should point you that some of these adolescents are between the ages of 18 and 23, and some are older, in their 30s and possibly even 40s. However, the vast majority of teenagers

In his endless babble, this sack of sh*t platitudes about how he's connected to the right people, how he used Costco referrals as an example of Amway's greatness, and how if you get six feet and those six feet get six more feet, you can make $5,000 a month and $100,000 a year with 5-15 hours of work per week Within 12-18 months, you may be debt-free and retired! While the rest of the audience is clapping and cheering for this person, I'm just sitting there thinking, "What the hell is going on?" He goes on and on about how Amway has a terrible reputation because of X reason, and that you shouldn't listen to X reason and instead should try it for yourself and make your own judgement about it. Now, I'd heard of Amway before, but I didn't know much about it, so I didn't give it much thought at the time.

In his subsequent remarks, he discusses how you should "redirect" your own and other people's spending habits to go through your personal website. He claims that you will pay the same amount or less, and that you will get a fee for'redirecting' business to him.

In his speech, he mentions the necessity to do 100pv and get others to do 50pv, but he does not specify how much time it takes to achieve those goals. He claimed that we were going to spend a certain amount of money at a specific shopping mall anyhow, so why not just buy from yourself and make/save some money???

So after the meeting, my ambot friend arranges for me to meet this sack of shit platinum one-on-one, and he tells me that I'm a clever man who would do well in this 'company,' and I tell him that I'll look into it more; after all, $100 a month is squat, and 10 hours a week is whatever.

I return home and conduct some preliminary study on Amway, discovering a slew of advantages and disadvantages. This was before to my discovery of this blog, lol. As a result, sadly, it had no effect on me.

(Continued from the previous paragraph...)

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular