Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Bose, Partho & Nandini Amway

 Partho & Nandini Bose (Banker and House Maker, Lucknow) (Banker and House Maker, Lucknow)

I have been a Banker by career and an athlete by choice. So I love the sporting spirit. I have always aspired to be secured in life through just and fair means only and no malpractices. 

When I viewed the Direct Selling business plan for the first time, it immediately occurred to me that this was what I was seeking for to make my aspirations a reality. 

Success is not an overnight phenomenon. Same is the situation in Direct Selling business as well.

My wife Nandini is a Homemaker. In the beginning, she couldn’t give much time to the business, but as the business expanded she fully backed me. 

It was at this moment that I learned that the Direct Selling industry is a family business.

We did commit blunders in the beginning, like any body does. But with continual help and instruction from Britt Worldwide System, our objective became clearer and we ultimately achieved.

By virtue of being a successful distributor, I was able to send my 11 year old daughter, on her birthday, on a global tour. 

I could see satisfaction in my wife’s eyes being able to purchase overseas without a hitch. I might also satisfy my family’s desire of possessing nice four wheelers and a refurnished, fresh looking home.

The grace of God has enabled me to realise all of my family's ambitions and transform our home into one of the happiest places on the planet. 

I am also able to make a difference in the lives of millions of people by guiding them to achieve their goals.

Bose, Partho & Nandini

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular