Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Santos, Claudia Amway

When I started this business at 22, I had no idea how much impact it would have on the rest of my life. At this point in my life, I had already experienced financial delays and realized that even with a good job and a systems engineering degree, I could not afford the lifestyle that I wanted right now.

the midst of my uncertainty that caused me to think about my financial future, I learned the vision of this business and, although at the beginning I could not identify all the benefits of building Network Marketing, I understood only one thing that was important to me ... "With this opportunity to business could guarantee my financial future ”, thinking that if I put all my best effort and dedication to guarantee what in other ways of earning money life could take me, without any expectation greater than surviving perhaps comfortably, made me take this opportunity as my life project, with the responsibility of wanting to do what is necessary to develop myself as a successful businesswoman within this industry.

Today, I look forward to the future with a sweet smile on my face, and it is my hope that this message reaches other people who, like me, are eager to find the vehicle that will lead them to the fulfillment of their dreams and aspirations. Results are guaranteed when there is a burning desire, clear vision, intense concentration, and consistent action.

It was at that time that he joined the Castellanos diamond team, Carlos Eduardo Colombiano, and together they took their businesses to the next level, becoming a founder and diamond executive.

Downline Diamonds

Santos, Claudia & Castellanos, Carlos Eduardo, Founders Triple Diamond 20 FAA 2014

Santos, Claudia

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular