Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Britt, Bobby & Jean Amway

 Bobby Britt is the younger brother of Britt World Wide founder Bill Britt.

When friends drop by Bobby and Jean Britt's cosy, conventional house in Raleigh, North Carolina, Bobby likes to entertain them with their favourite music. A former piano player who has worked with such big-name recording artists as B.B. King and Aretha Franklin, Bobby put music aside to focus on establishing his business.

Now that he has achieved some personal and financial success, Bobby has the leisure to create lyrics, record music, and listen to his favourite singers. "During high school and college, I toured the Southeast with the South's first integrated soul band, Two Shades of Soul," adds Bobby. "In 1967 we had two singles on the top 50 Song Chart. I dropped out of college during my sophomore year after an automobile accident led me to miss my examinations, and enlisted in the Marines. I volunteered for Vietnam, but was stationed in Japan as a crypto-analyst in military intelligence." After active duty in the Marines, Bobby chose to get back to his music.

"I returned to my home in Florida and proceeded to work as a private investigator during the day and a musician at night." It was at that time, Bobby's brother, Bill Britt, showed him the notion for a marketing business. "I got started, but the timing wasn't perfect," Bobby explains. "I was confident I could make it huge with my songs. A few years later I decided to get back to my marketing business."

A couple of years ago, Bobby met and married his wife, Jean, who has made a tremendous impact on his life and his business. Bobby is a happy man these days, thanks to his new wife, Jamie, and the success of his growing business.

As Bobby explains, "My life has been much richer and fuller as a result of my business. Not only am I debt-free, but I've also formed long-lasting friendships and experienced the gratification that comes from assisting others in realising their full potential."

Bobby and Jean now have enterprises in Japan, Korea, Canada, Argentina, Italy, Spain, England, Germany, and Mexico, in addition to their home country of the United States. Eventually, they hope to have operations in any country in which this possibility is available.

Britt, Bobby & Jean


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular