Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Gupta, Ankur & Taru Amway

 Ankur Gupta and Taru Gupta (Electrical Engineer & MBA, Bangalore)

Taru holds an MBA in Human Resources from IIT Delhi, while I graduated with a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the same institution. 

I travelled to the United States, where a colleague informed me about this chance. Taru came to live with me after we were married in 2000. 

I had already established myself as a Gold Producer at the time of my marriage. Taru was employed by a renowned hotel group prior to her marriage, but she has now decided to devote her entire time to her new venture. 

We aim to be youthful, wealthy, and free, and we believe that the Direct Selling business opportunity is the only way for us to have a limitless amount of money and time to spend with one another.

We feel that the Direct Selling industry and BWW are working together to create a microcosm of a perfect environment in which to live, and that this is the most significant accomplishment of the company.

Gupta, Ankur & Taru

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular