Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Taylor, David & Lorna Amway

Taylor, David & Lorna  

David Taylor was living the life of a millionaire by most people's standards. 

He was the starting left tackle for the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League. On the surface, everything appeared to be in order. 

David, on the other hand, was well aware that life was about to throw him against the wall. 'I felt like I was walking around with a ticking time bomb,' David recalls.

 The length of my football career was unknown to me at the time.

 I'd already undergone two knee surgery before I was diagnosed. 'I didn't have any protection.'

David was well aware that there was more to life than what he was now experiencing. He simply didn't know what to do or how to go about making it happen.

 In David's words, "This business came into my life at the best time." The potential to be financially independent, as well as a way to achieve something significant with my life, were two things I was searching for when I started looking for work.

With the help of his agent, David was able to walk away from football with his financial future completely safe in just two years. 

In this business, I have achieved levels of financial and psychological independence that I could never have imagined. The efforts of many others have, at the same time, been rewarded as a result of my efforts.'

David takes pleasure in a way of life that gives him the freedom to travel the world and spend more time with his two children, both of whom are now adults.

 'I adore this company and its employees, and I am thrilled to be able to provide them this opportunity. "It is well worth your time and effort!"

Downline Diamonds

  • Taylor, David & Lorna, Executive Diamond, BWW
  • Johnson, Marshall & Sherunda, Diamond, BWW
  • Herosian, Brian & Deidre, Executive Diamond, BWW, Canada
  • Olynyk, Nick & Barb, Diamond, BWW, Canada
  • Mikolas, Frank & Lorraine, Diamond, BWW, Canada
  • Glascock, Randy & Corinne, Diamond, BWW, Canada
  • Jahnke, Greg & Cathy, Diamond, BWW, Canada

Taylor, David & Lorna Amway


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular