Search Amway Leaders

Monday, July 19, 2021

FiredUp Letters - Section 5: Financial Security Amway

 Greetings, Dr. Helmstetter:

As a finance manager for a Fortune 500 business, I spent more than 17 years working my way up the corporate ladder. It happened to me in 1990 when my company was downsized. As far as I could tell, the world of business was changing, and if I didn't have job security with a corporation where I had worked for 17 years, my prospects of finding job security with another organisation were slim at best.

Because of my financial background and desire to be self-employed, a career transition into financial planning seemed like a natural progression. I had no clue how ill-prepared most people are for retirement, despite the fact that the majority of my clients participated in employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s. To help my clients reach their financial goals, I would create financial strategies that would allow them to reach their desired retirement age and income. Then they discovered that they couldn't afford the additional savings required to fully support their strategy.

My realisation came when I observed the Amway operation. It occurred to me that it is far easier to teach people how to create money than it is to teach them how to save money that they don't already have. The following are two facts about which I am completely sure after six years in the Amway business. First and foremost, Amway is the best financial plan that an individual or family can become involved in based on the same criteria that you would use to evaluate any business opportunity (what is the investment capital required, how much time investment is required, and what is the income potential).

I'd like to express my gratitude to you for making a difference in our lives, even as we strive to make a difference in the lives of other people.

—R.H. Metamora, Metamora, Illinois

There are two things in life that most people desire more of yet do not have enough of: time and money. That is the TIME OPTION and the MONEY OPTION, respectively. My wife and I have worked hard to grow our Amway business, which has provided us with both.

After falling while riding her bike, our 10-year-old daughter sprained her ankle and broke the bone at the growth plate on her right wrist. We were well aware that we would require the services of a paediatric orthopaedic surgeon to fix our little girl's wrist.

We were able to select the best paediatric surgeon in northwest Indiana as a result of the Away business and the preceding years of hard work we had put into the company. We were aware that seeing this particular doctor would be more expensive, but our daughter was well worth the additional money.

That choice was made solely as a result of the growth of the Amway corporation business. That is the monetary part of what this company can do for you and how it can benefit you. It presents alternatives! Our daughter had to keep her wrist raised for five days, including when she went to sleep, because she had a fracture. We had to check on her virtually every hour of the night, which meant we were up almost all night. We were awake for the whole of the night and had very little sleep.

We were able to stay up with her since we had created the Amway business and were working on it full-time at the time. Perhaps if we had been working at a traditional job, we would have had to take sick leave or even spend vacation time in order to be with our daughter at a time when she required us the most. However, we were given the opportunity and the decision to remain with her.

This decision and opportunity were made possible by the Amway business that we have established. I strongly encourage anyone who is not already involved in the Amway business to do so. If you're in, keep the momentum going!

J. S. from Indiana

After nearly six years in the Amway business, my entire family (Mom, Dad, sister, brother and sister-in-law, as well as my own wife and children) has discovered that it is everything (and more) that they had promised.

My wife left the company after six months to spend more time with our children. My brother and his wife have lately welcomed their first kid, and she has also given her letter of resignation to the company. She has returned to her hometown to raise Collin. We've also seen other professionals in our organisation leave their positions in order to pursue more meaningful pursuits in their personal lives than their professions would allow them to.

With the sale of my hectic advertising agency, I am now free to choose my clients carefully (the fun ones!) and set my own hours for working with them. We've relocated to 2.5 acres on the waterfront and constructed a lovely home for my mother. (Dad passed away the previous year.)

Soon, I'll be taking a vacation from advertising to write an outline for a book, which has been a lifelong ambition of mine. The income from our Amway interactive distribution business has enabled all of this to happen. We haven't even begun in earnest yet, which is perhaps the most exciting aspect of all. We will acquire Emerald status during this fiscal year, and then the real fun will begin!

Have we accomplished anything? Yes, and it feels wonderful! Was it (and continues to be) worth it? Yes, and as I previously stated, we haven't even gotten started yet. Is it possible for others to do it? Definitely, without a question.

The following is from Magnolia Springs, Alabama: M. R. and L. R

As a result of being in business for nearly four years, and aggressively growing my firm for the past year, my quality of life has significantly increased.

With my ruined credit, I came dangerously close to declaring bankruptcy not long ago. They not only assisted me in establishing an Amway distributorship, but they also assisted me in learning how to manage the limited funds that I had at the time of their advice.

Only a few years after becoming actively involved in the business, my credit has been restored, and I've brought my wife home to prepare for her upcoming role as a full-time mother to the first of our children, who is due in December. Another positive outcome of the money management techniques has been the successful purchase of a new home for my family by myself and my wife. Simply put, the financial portions of my business are good, if only because I have learned the fundamentals of money management throughout the course of my employment.

Amway has provided me with many valuable things, but the most valuable one is my self-confidence. I am more productive in my full-time day work, think more quickly on my feet, and have grown to appreciate and appreciate myself (a concept that was difficult not long ago). Because of the family values taught to me by the Amway leaders, I have a much stronger relationship with my parents. Positive thinking has improved my ability to influence many more people in a positive way, and I sleep better at night knowing that I've made a positive difference.

I'm aware that all of these thoughts and feelings were already present in me, but Amway's leaders assisted me in realising them. He and his team dragged me out of the mud, washed me up, and set me on my way down a new route that is both exciting and daring. The benefits are tremendous for me, my family, and everyone else with whom I come into contact.

Sincerely, — J. E., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I live in New York City and have been employed in the corporate world since college, for a total of more than 16 years. The current state of the economy and retirement projections demonstrate to everyone that a job alone will not guarantee financial security, which is why I am really grateful to have been introduced to the Amway business. Finally, you have a level playing field in which everyone is compensated according to their degree of performance—at long last! With the best possible unlimited opportunity—this business can operate around the world, joined by an unlimited number of manufacturers, and you can conduct business in virtually all of those countries because other people assist you in running your business—you can have business in virtually all of those countries.

It's almost like a fairy tale at times, because just when you think things can't get any better, they do! As well as providing guidance at every stage of the journey.... Every day, I give thanks to God for my uplines, the Amway organisation, and you for your efforts to make this world a better place.

Thank you very much. Respectfully, —A. Z., New York, New York

If you are thinking about getting into the Amway industry, you should do your research and not listen to uneducated neighbours or friends who may discourage you.

My career in local government spanned 25 years, the majority of which was spent as Chief Executive Officer, and my wife owned and operated various small businesses throughout the years. We worked extremely hard and for extended periods of time, but we could never seem to get ahead, and then we took a sceptical look at the Amway operation.

In four years, we have taken more worldwide trips (paid for by Amway) than we ever had in our lives combined, met a plethora of wonderful people, and are finally beginning to understand what it is like to be financially independent. A true "reward for effort" business, this is truly. Follow your dreams and give Amway a serious try; be teachable; and don't give up. You will never be sorry that you took advantage of this tremendously beneficial chance.

—M & A Perth, Western Australia (M & A Perth, Western Australia)

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular