Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

ORHAN, Aynur & ISALMAZ, Sevcan Amway

 When I started the Amway business, my first dream was to contribute to the removal of money related problems from our lives. In a very short time, I realized the seriousness of the job and realized that I was in a big business. I had the opportunity to start a commercial business that I had in mind for a long time. By using learning, teaching, love, sharing, reading, which are methods that are completely suitable for me.

Every day, I was faced with a job where I could add value to myself and the people around me, to earn, to contribute to someone's success. This feeling has motivated me incredibly throughout my business life.

Getting to know Amway products and the Sales Marketing Plan, and discovering the meaning behind selling, other than giving something and getting paid, accelerated my establishment of my business. Learning leadership and building leadership in the process added a different dimension and pleasure.

When I reached the silver leadership level, the congratulatory letter from Amway read, "You've made a good start in the business you're starting." This surprised me a lot. Because I worked hard to become Silver and for me it was like reaching the top. After that day, I internalized thinking big more and discovered new heights.

The feeling that surrounds me the most this year, and right now, is the feeling of NEW BEGINNING. I thank God for this feeling and I always say to my entire team: We have to work hard, we have only just begun. We have more work to do. Our responsibilities have increased. I love you all. From now on we will work for your Emerald and Diamond. The greatest pleasure in my life will be to be invited to your Emerald and Diamond dinners.

My biggest helper in this job, one of the most beautiful people in my life, my dear sister Sevcan, makes me feel very comfortable with her presence, effort, and perfection in everything I give her. Sometimes our leaders seek advice from him because they find it more comforting and flexible. He is the junior sponsor of the whole team. I believe we will do great things with him.

My beloved wife is the secret architect behind my success. The valuable person behind my self-confidence and feeling strong. I thank him and my children.

I am aware that I am working with a very special sponsorship line. It always gives me strength. I am grateful to each of them. I offer them my love and respect. Thank you so much for creating all the conditions for me to be a diamond and believing in me.

ORHAN, Aynur & ISALMAZ, Sevcan

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular