Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Vinod N Kumar & Rajalekshmi J Amway

 Termination from Amway

  • Now Terminated from Amway

Success Story

Vinod Kumar and Raji are two Indian actors.

Executive & Lecturer for a multinational corporation

I was born into a family of middle-class parents. During school days my dream was to become a high-fly corporate executive. My ambition came true when, after completing my Masters degree in Management, I was hired as an executive by one of the best multinational corporations. I worked extremely hard and quickly rose to the position of best employee in the firm in just one year. One of my family's acquaintances introduced me to the Amway business opportunity at that time. Despite the fact that I joined, I did not begin.

Years passed, and I began to feel the actual pressure of being in a high position in a multinational corporation, despite the fact that I was enjoying myself. Throughout my career, there were numerous moments when I felt very insecure in my position. At that point, lucky for me, my upline Mr. Sajeev Nair invited me to a meeting, where I was inspired and decided to pursue this business opportunity further. I was quite impressed with the quality and size of Amway, as well as the genuine long-term potential of the business opportunity it presented. The thought of on-going, secure income as well as regal recognitions appeals to me. It only took me six months to achieve silver status, thanks to the assistance of my family, uplines, and the great support of TeamOne.

Rajalekshmi, who was working as a Junior Lecturer at the time of our marriage, was my fiancée at the time. The fact that she was open-minded and positive was the cherry on top. She also began attending TeamOne meetings and expressing her support for me. We were both working in various places and doing it on a part-time basis at the time. We began to think differently as a result of the TeamOne CDs and Books, and we began to establish ambitious dreams and goals for ourselves. We discovered that we could qualify for the Millionaire class of the Amway Business Corporation. For us, Amway's platinum forum in Delhi served as a wake-up call, during which we realised the actual potential of the company and made the decision to become full-time professional Amway Business Owners.

We began to propagate the foundation ideals of Amway, such as Freedom, Family, Hope, and Reward, around the world. The association with our upline mentors was really beneficial in helping us to grow larger.

By God's help, we've grown into a massive organisation with offices all across the country and a turnover in the hundreds of millions of rupees, which is increasing on a daily basis. We have a very productive and skilled workforce, as well as a substantial amount of platinum, emerald, and diamond. We are currently living an extraordinary lifestyle because to the Amway business. Ongoing income, numerous overseas trips every year, and friends all over the world are just a few of the many accomplishments we have gained through this firm. We firmly think that our business is a genuine intervention of God in our lives, with the goal of making us wealthy in every sense of the word.

Through this business, we discovered that we can live the life of our dreams and that there are no boundaries to what we can do in our lives. While working in this firm, we are sincerely enjoying ourselves and ensuring that our daughter receives the greatest possible education and training. Bhagya
Vinod N Kumar & Rajalekshmi J


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular