Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Kamal & Shashi Dhingra Amway

 Termination from Amway

Now Terminated from Amway

Success Story

Delhi is where I was born and raised. My wife was born and raised in the city of Ahmedabad. The blessings of God have been bestowed upon us in the form of my daughter Komal and son Anand. 

We are all working together to grow our Amway business. Prior to discovering this business opportunity ten years ago through my college acquaintance Mr. Ajit Denial, I tried my hand at ten different businesses, all of which failed. 

The reason for this was that I was forced to do something in business that I did not want to do. I was constantly on the lookout for something that made me feel comfortable.

I owe a debt of gratitude to my friend for demonstrating to me how to do lawful and ethical business. Not only that, but my friend also told me about the history of the company, as well as about Rich Devos and Jay Van Andel, who were both co-founders of the company. 

This left a lasting impression on me, and I took a long-term perspective when I made the decision to start this firm in 1998. I had the impression that this company had come to get me. 

When we first started out, there were many obstacles to overcome, but our faith, drive, and driving force were so great that we were able to overcome all of these obstacles and grow our business. 

It gives us great pleasure to be a part of the winning dream team that has prodded us with the right guidance and various tools such as cassettes, cds, books, and other support materials to help us build this business, as well as various seminars and team meetings organised by our great MENTOR EDC going Double Diamond Mr. S.P. & Sandhya Bharill We carried on with this business till we became the founders of Emeralds in 2004. 

It was the biggest shock of my life when I lost my eyes and was unable to acclimatise owing to a number of unsuccessful eye surgery. 

At that point, I realised there was no use in feeling sorry for myself, and I made the decision to keep up the same level of effort and see how the show would go on. Amway employees were providing me with unwavering support from the top to the bottom. 

Not only did I receive support, but I also received encouragement to continue forward, which I am really grateful for. 

However, another unexpected episode occurred in December 2007, when I discovered that I had both kidneys and would be on dialysis for the rest of my wife's life. 

Yes, I lost a key organ, but I never let that get in the way of my ability to continue to grow in this business and succeed. 

I made a firm determination in January 2008 to finish diamondship by the end of August 2008. I had a strong sense of urgency to finish my diamondship before facing any new problems, if any came my way. 

To thank the winning dream team once more for assisting me in achieving this, I would also like to thank a number of leaders who stood by me during a period of crisis in my life, and I pray to God to bless them as they pursue their ambitions. If we can do it, then you can do it as well.

Kamal & Shashi Dhingra


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular