Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Singh, R.P & Chandra Amway

 In Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, I was born in a tiny village to parents who are from a lower middle-class household. Engineers were considered to be wealthy individuals from my childhood, and my parents desired that I pursue a career in engineering. 

Because of that powerful dream, I went on to complete my M.Tech at I.I.T. Delhi. In spite of the fact that I had a hard-earned degree in hand, I was always thinking of becoming a Civil Servant for some very compelling reason. 

However, I soon understood that this was not my destiny. I was able to establish an educational institute in Dehradun as a result of my efforts and the assistance of a buddy.

I was able to live a little fraction of my goal while also producing Civil Servants from my institute as a result of the efforts of my team and their dedication. During that time, I was shown the Amway business model by a complete stranger. 

I was hesitant at first, but after doing some research, I decided to join this business in order to earn some extra money. 

We are grateful to GOD that we made the decision, and we were blessed with a very strong team, which enabled me to quickly raise the company's status to platinum. 

We learned that assisting others in achieving their life goals provides us with an excessive amount of satisfaction, and we consider ourselves fortunate that Amway has provided us with this opportunity. 

We are proud of the Amway plan and products because they have provided us with RESPECT, LOVE, and SECURITY in our lives. I married Chandra in 2000, and together we have worked tirelessly to take this company from its beginnings to its current position as a Diamond level enterprise. Chandra is a postgraduate in food and nutrition from the Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi. SAI GIRDHAR and PRABHAT are the two boys that God has given us as a blessing. 

Our children are the driving force behind our efforts to take our businesses to new heights. The decision to go Diamond has been in the works for some years, but this year we made it more stronger and worked in a much more targeted manner. 

This business has provided us with the mindset to thrive in life and make a difference. Traveling internationally was a lifelong ambition of ours, and Amway has led us to many countries where we have experienced exceptional hospitality. 

Amway is for everyday individuals with extraordinary aspirations. We like working with our downline team and wish them the best of luck. 

We are grateful to our uplines for their excellent guidance and assistance. 

We have chosen Amway Business as a comprehensive package in order to achieve all of our goals and desires. "In our particular situation, the best is yet to come. 

WE BELIEVE THAT WITH THE HELP OF GOD, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ON THIS PLANET. DO NOT RELAX UNTIL THE OBJECTIVE HAS BEEN ATTRIBUTED."

Downline Diamonds

  • R.P & Chandra Singh, Diamond 2010, India
  • Alok & Bhavna Uppadhyay, Founders Emerald, India
  • Deepak & Kusum Rawat, Diamond 2010, India
  • Dinesh & Usha Kandwal, Diamond 2011, India
  • Viren & Pratibha Yadav, Diamond 2010, India
Singh, R.P & Chandra


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular