Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Prakash, Ravi & Manjusha Amway

 Ravi Prakash and Manjusha are a couple from India (Mechanical Engineer & Homemaker, Surat ,Gujarat)

My career is that of a mechanical engineer, and my wife, Manjusha, is a stay-at-home mom. Tamanna is a beautiful girl who has been given to us as a gift. I first learned about the Amway business opportunity through a friend of mine. 

I joined it right away because I believed it was the only business in the world that had the potential to fulfil all of my aspirations, and I had no hesitation in doing so. I also believe that "Responsibility without Recognition is Slavery," and I agree with this statement. 

There is something about the sensation of being young, wealthy, and retired that seems too good to be true. It makes me pleased to think that I might be able to realise my ambitions by helping other people achieve their goals.

We have now transitioned into the role of educators, educating others on the true art of living a life of importance. 

Money alone does not motivate everyone; BWW Independent Business Owners (IBOs) are content in their Amway businesses because they know they are making a difference in the lives of others. 

This is the only business that allows you to work part-time while earning full-time wages and provides you with the freedom to pursue your passions.

I have achieved success in this business as a result of the guidance provided by my upline and the collective work of my group. Amway is not only in the business of producing money, but it is also in the business of making life worthwhile to be alive. 

It is our ambition to assist as many people as possible in achieving their goals and to make a positive influence in the lives of millions of people. Simply maintain your focus, follow your leader, penetrate the heart of the system, and contribute to the upliftment of others.

Downline Diamond

  • Ravi Prakash & Manjusha , Diamond 2004, India, BWW
  • Pravin & Menaxi Patelia, Diamond 2009, India, BWW
  • Manish Kumar & Dimple Khaptawala, Diamond 2010, India, BWW
  • Smita & Jayesh Varma, Diamond 2011, India, BWWBWW

Prakash, Ravi & Manjusha

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular