Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Vinod & Sudha Kapoor Amway

 My parents brought me to Mumbai when I was a very small child. I'd always wished for a comfortable and enjoyable way of life. Unfortunately, my father's business failed when I was sixteen, and as a result, I was forced to enter the workforce. 

Because I was required to work odd jobs, I had now been acquainted with the harsh facts of life. I've worked as a counter salesman, as a TV antenna installer, and as a clerk at a textile company that was owned by a private equity firm. 

I founded my own textile production company in 1982, which was forced to close its doors in 1992 due to financial difficulties. Later on, I decided to dabble in the world of investments. 

I was just getting along well. In 1998, I was introduced to the Direct Selling business opportunity offered by Britt Worldwide, which offered a one-of-a-kind training programme and support structure. 

I was completely taken in by their attitude of assisting people in assisting themselves. The moment I decided to pursue a career in direct selling, there was no turning back.

My wife is a stay-at-home mom. We have been blessed with three beautiful children. Before joining the BWW System and receiving their training, I had given up hope because of my previous failures, but after joining and receiving their training, I could see a bright future for us. 

Through the use of this system, one can achieve both materialistic and spiritual objectives, which is the ultimate goal one should strive for in life.

Downline Diamond

  • Having nos. of downline diamond
  • Pankaj & Amita Titoria, Diamond 2011, BWW
  • Vishnu Mehra, Emerald
  • Vijay Prakash & Madhvi Gupta, Diamond, BWW
  • Chetan Lal & Manju Jain, Emerald, BWW
  • Ravi & Ila Jain, Founders Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Harish Kumar & Hema Nagar, Diamond , BWW
  • Madhvi & Shekhar Choudhary, Diamond, Winners International
  • Shuddhatm Prakash & Sandhya Bharill, Executive Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Jitendra & Abha Jain, Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
  • Kamal & Shashi Dhingra, Diamond, Winners International, Terminated
Vinod & Sudha Kapoor

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular