Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Narang, Anil & Bindu Amway

 I graduated as a Civil Engineer from one of India's most prestigious universities. The opportunity came to my attention while I was employed as an executive with the Punjab Government. 

I immediately applied for it. For a brief while following our marriage, my wife, Bindu, worked as a Mathematics teacher in a Convent school, where she received her postgraduate degree in economics. 

My father worked as a Professor of Mathematics, and my mother was a stay-at-home mother who cared for us. 

We are the parents of two children. In addition to being an aspiring Mechanical Engineer, our son Himanshu is also a successful business owner. 

Our daughter Mehak is 15 years old and is currently in class IX at the local school.

Narang, Anil & Bindu

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular