Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Condemning Testimony About Amway & WWDB

 This was written by a former IBO in Hawaii and posted on Facebook:

Quixtar was a company that I had personal experience with. It is referred to as a "tool-based business." Did I purchase their books and cassette cassettes (yep, cassette tapes were used back then)? Yes, I did it.

As soon as things started turning "shady," I understood that there was a problem. My girlfriend was a member of my downline. My upline informed me that purchasing equipment will aid in the growth of my business. I agree that some of the information they presented could be legitimate and beneficial to some individuals. There was a problem in that I was acquiring tools on a weekly basis while my girlfriend was not. My upline refused to "train" me or provide any support unless my girlfriend purchased the products as well!

Are you sure you're serious? My girlfriend, who lived in the same house as me, was required to purchase recordings and books at the same time that I was purchasing tapes and books?

My time at Quixtar was up, and I didn't hear anything about the company or Amway after that."

Joecool inquired as to who the upline diamond was, and received the following response:

I assume Matt was the Upline Diamond in this situation. The name has a familiar ring to it. Is he of average height? I believe he used to be the General Manager of T&C or something along those lines.

Are you thinking of starting a business?

I will not deny that some people can make money in this industry...it was the lies I was taught before and during my time there that caused me to leave. I almost ever hear anything about them now, or about any other multi-level marketing company for that matter.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular