Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, August 22, 2021

What Amway Success?

 Seeing the strategy as a young IBO, I thought it was doable to go direct and find six (6) downlines that could do the same thing as I could. I wasn't sure if I had a realistic possibility of succeeding, but the presentation made logical, so I went ahead and did it. I basically created my organisation on the basis of excitement, and it appeared as though the method would be viable. Unfortunately, my financial situation did not improve as I rose through the ranks. I did not "earn" $200 at the 1000 PV level, and I did not "earn" $1000 a month at the 4000 PV level, as my upline had instructed me to do. Even though I knew the parameters they taught me, the truth was that my bosses instructed everyone to invest whatever earnings we did make into purchasing more instruments.

Those under my leadership were also taught to get out of debt, which appeared to be sound advice on the surface, but at the same time, any disposable income that remained was to be channelled into tools, and for those who did not manage to get out of debt, they were told it was okay to go deeper into debt, but only if it was used to "invest" in their businesses by purchasing additional tools. In this case, it appears that upline's advise was solely for his or her own benefit, with little or no regard for the individual success of an IBO.

During my time in WWDB, my upline informed me that WWDB was the company that was breaking the most new diamonds and that WWDB diamonds were the most profitable. Here we are a dozen years later, and where have all of the fresh gems disappeared to. Aside from diamonds from other countries, there have only been (I believe) less than four new WWDB diamonds sold in the United States since I left the company. Now, I could be completely incorrect, but even if it was a few more than four new diamonds, it is a dismal success rate, especially considering the amount of money spent by downline on tools and the boasts made by upline regarding the tools themselves.

Some WWDB diamonds have also ended up in foreclosure as a result of the foreclosure process. What happened to the integrity and financial competence that these executives were so proud of? Where has the widespread success and long-term financial security that has been promised to everyone gone? According to my calculations, more diamonds and emeralds were removed from qualification than new pins were created. The company was positioned as one that would withstand the test of time, and this proved true. Unfortunately, I believe that WWDB, as well as the Amway opportunity that was presented by WWDB, has been a dismal failure. There is little evidence of achievement, just the same old stale gems flaunting a lifestyle that some of them appear to be unable to support any longer. Where has all the success gone?

Many years have passed and we are still waiting...........

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular