Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Amway Upline Is "Rich"?

 http://www.10incomes.com/page/top-500-mlm-earners

This site has a list of the top 1000 earners in multilevel marketing. Even though Amway employs some of the highest earners in the country, they do not generate anywhere near the level of income that I had anticipated. It appears that my former upline leaders are listed, but their earnings are a fraction of what I believed they were earning. There is no mention of my prior upline diamond.

Crown Ambassadors Brad and Julie Duncan earned $40,000 each month, or $480,000 per year, as the number 667. Crown Ambassadors Ron and Georgialee Puryear earned $40,000 per month, or $480,000 per year, as the number 702 couple. Greg Duncan, the triple diamond player, was not included on this list.

While they are respectable earnings, and certainly more than my own, they are in no way comparable to the kind of earnings you might expect from Crown Ambassadors. In fact, I would have been shocked if my upline diamond had only made that much money in the first place. Many diamonds claim that they can acquire and maintain homes, private aircraft, fleets of sports vehicles, and other pleasures with wealth, but I've seen slide exhibitions of such things at gatherings. When these gems were invited to many parties, it was indicated that they had so much money that they could shovel $100 notes into their furnace to keep warm in the cold.

In the past, my former upline diamond had mentioned the possibility of building a villa in an elite gated community in Hawaii. He claimed to have purchased the land and was in the process of hiring contractors to construct the house. Several years ago, when I checked, my former upline diamond had not yet completed construction of his new home and had relocated from Hawaii to the state of Washington. I'm not familiar with the specifics of his life, but I'm curious as to what transpired, given that the mansion was one of his "dreams."

Now, I don't believe it's a secret that diamonds supplement their income by offering products such as voicemail, CDs, and seminars to their customers. But, seriously, how much more money do they need to make in order to afford homes and private jets?

It is my assumption that the diamonds generate a substantial profit. While they show high-powered lifestyles, they are neither practically possible or sustainable at their current levels, unless they were one of the top-ranked individuals on the list, such as Dexter Yager.

Yes, some Amway diamonds appear to be wealthy, but this is only a small percentage of the company's millions of independent business owners (IBOs). Do you think you'll ever be able to outearn Dextar Yager or Bill Britt by climbing the mountain to the top of the mountain? According to Amway, the "typical" independent business owner earns $202 each month. I'm curious as to how much the average IBO earns if we take the persons from this top 1000 list out of the equation.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular