Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 20, 2021

Opposing Views On Amway Not Welcome By IBOs?

 When it comes to Amway, one of the things that strikes me as both interesting and amusing is how people who defend the company frequently refuse to allow competing opinions on their Amway propaganda blogs and forums. After posting an article, they may choose not to allow comments or may choose to allow comments only when they are good and portray a rosy picture of Amway. IBOFightback, Amway's most outspoken defender, suddenly banned me from his truth about Amway site for no apparent reason. Despite the fact that I had only made a handful of comments on his blog over the course of several years, all of which were factual and not assaults, he believed my presence on his site should be restricted, presumably because the truth itself is negative about Amway. I believe, though, that David Steadson's (IBOFB) lack of credibility (in my opinion) makes the banning of the organisation a non-issue. His website is crammed with pro-Amway people who defend the company's practises, including some that are questionable. I suppose that when you look at the world through rose-colored glasses, you don't perceive the reality around you.

I also had an email interaction with an IBO not long ago, which I found to be rather interesting. He also maintains a pro-Amway blog, albeit he hasn't been active in a while. Comments on his blog are not permitted unless they are complimentary of Amway. I'm just baffled as to why people feel the need to put a spin on the truth. According to statistics, the average Amway IBO earns very little, and the vast majority of Amway IBOs earn little or nothing. Many of those who attend the training sessions wind up losing money as a result of their participation. Those are tidbits that correspond to my own personal experience. Former IBOs are typically the ones who can vouch for this assertion. It appears that present IBOs are not willing to recognise that they are losing money. The phrase "fake it until you make it" was taught to me as an IBO. That implies that you will appear successful until you actually become a diamond or something similar. In the end, a pig with lipstick on its face is still a pig, regardless of its appearance.

Joecool welcomes opposing points of view on his blog. Even remarks that are critical of my performance are permitted. I even had some (I assume) IBOs leave threats on this blog, which I found to be very disturbing. I have a feeling that one or more of them may have also given me threats via email as well. Nonetheless, I allow the majority of comments on this page. Comments that are racist or excessively hateful, as well as comments that contain spam, are not permitted. When it comes to my opinions on Amway, I have nothing to hide. I am completely transparent. So, what exactly do Amway apologists and Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have to hide? Would it be detrimental to your blog or forum if you shared the whole truth? Is the internet already overflowing with bad information and comments about Amway products and services?

Amway, I believe, is at least partially to blame. The AMOs (Amway Motivational Organizations) such as Network 21, WWDB, and BWW are the ones who say and do things that are unethical in nature. However, it appears that no significant action has been taken against these organisations, and as a result, these organisations continue to teach poor business practises, which filter down to many IBOs and contribute to Amway's poor reputation as a result of its poor reputation. I'm assuming Amway is sleeping in the bed they built for themselves. There will continue to be people who have had a negative experience with Amway until some of the bad practises are stopped or corrected. What is is is what is. Amway instituted an accreditation programme in order to combat misuse, but on the surface, it appears to be a flimsy attempt to keep the programme alive (no teeth).

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular