Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 20, 2021

The Amway Compensation Plan?

 The unjust multi-tiered compensation model is one of the main reasons why I believe Amway is not a viable investment. I've heard Amway pays its IBOs around 32-33%, however I think it's unfair because you get paid more for sponsoring people that move volume than you do for actually selling items. This, I believe, is why so many IBOs are frantic to sponsor people, and why, in some situations, dishonesty and trickery are employed in recruiting, adding to Amway's negative reputation.

This multi-tiered remuneration scheme also favours a select few at the expense of the general public. If an IBO works exceptionally hard and sells 100 PV worth of products, Amway will give the IBO a bonus of $9 or $10, and the layers of upline will divide roughly $90. That doesn't seem fair to me, especially when IBOs appear to suggest "do the task and get compensated." In this situation, you perform the labour while your uplines are compensated.

I believe it would be more efficient for Amway to give all IBOs a 20-25 percent incentive, with the remaining 8-13 percent (33 - 20 or 25) given to various levels of achievers. This, I feel, would enable someone to adjust their purchasing patterns and get some benefit. It would also help retain IBOs because a 100 PV would entitle you to a $60 monthly incentive. You would obtain the retail profit plus the bonus if you sold 100 PV to clients. I believe that there would be a greater emphasis on selling rather than sponsoring. It would relieve IBOs of the pressure to recruit and sponsor, and I believe Amway's reputation might be restored in this fashion. While "going diamond" would be less of a priority, individuals who did achieve it would still be rewarded handsomely.

Implementing this form of pay, I believe, would also reduce the never-ending need for CDs and seminars. Sure, product expos and salesmanship training could help, but I believe that rewarding the "majority" of IBOs would keep them engaged in the business and reduce the need for tools. For the most part, I believe this is a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Some Amway apologists will doubtless find flaws in my logic, but I believe this is a long-term viable answer for Amway. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular