Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Gojendro Singh & Surbala Devi Mayanglambam Amway

 We are from ‘Kakchina,' a little town in the Indian state of Manipur. My wife is a stay-at-home mom. 

My life prior to becoming involved with the Amway business could not be described as enjoyable under any circumstances. 

I was the family's only son, and I was quite proud of it. My father passed away when I was nine years old, and my mother passed away when I was approximately 22 years old. 

I didn't have any visions or nightmares. My life could be described as being of little value.

My life was drastically transformed after I became a member of the Amway organisation. At the age of 35, I have reached the end of my working life. 

In the previous six or seven years, I've had the opportunity to visit a variety of wonderful sites across the world. 

I'm no longer required to work for a living. Today, I go to work because I want to assist others in realising their ambitions. 

I believe that anyone can make the most of their lives by participating in the Amway company.

Gojendro Singh & Surbala Devi Mayanglambam

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular