Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Diamond, Mark & Phyllis Amway

 The Federal Government offered me a promising opportunity in 1970, and I jumped at the chance to start a new chapter in'real life.' Soon after, I realised that'real life' was anything but a walk in the park.

After many promotions, it appeared to be a smart idea to purchase a home, especially given the likelihood of future professional progress and income growth. It didn't take long for me to discover that anything I created was immediately consumed in the home. After six years, it appeared that there was no end in sight.

I was prepared to accept any challenge that could assist me improve my circumstances. When I got home after a conference, where I had learned the first time about this company, I was giddy with excitement. I was able to achieve Platinum status in two years with the assistance of an extraordinarily supportive upline and a powerful system, despite my extreme apprehension about presenting the plan. I got even more driven to start my own business after my government position did not turn out the way I had anticipated. As a result, I quit my job after three years, at the age of 31, to devote my full time to growing my business. I moved fast through the ranks to Emerald, and after three years of Bill Britt referring to me as 'Mark Emerald,' I was anxious to follow my upline pals to Diamond Club.

Was it all worth it in the end? Yes, without a doubt! I can now afford my home, I travel the world'literally ', and I have no boss. However, I have as friends some of the finest people you could ever expect to meet, who embody the highest morals and ethical standards possible. And, because I don't have a job to go to every day, I have the time and leisure to take advantage of it all!


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular