Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sestina, John & Bobbi Amway

 Two gleaming Mercedes Benz automobiles cruise through the expanding metropolis of Columbus, in the state of Ohio. Their drivers are the children of a Czech who narrowly fled the devastation of World War I and a Slovak who worked as a coal miner in West Virginia during the Great Depression. Their history, as well as their attitude and enthusiasm toward entrepreneurship, are typical of the United States.

John Sestina is driving to his place of business in his convertible. John, who was the first Financial Planner of the Year, is well-known and respected in his profession. He is frequently quoted in national newspapers, and it is not uncommon to see him as a guest on a television news programme when you turn on the television. Volunteer teacher and paediatric nurse Bobbi Sestina is driving the sedan to the Childhood League School, a facility for children with developmental impairments, in her capacity as a volunteer teacher and paediatric nurse. Bobbi has been recognised by the League with the Outstanding Service Award.

After a brief stint working for someone else in the financial planning industry, John made the decision to go out on his own. "Within a short period of time, I had built the largest financial planning firm in the entire country." "The one mistake I made was in my selection of partners," John explains. "When I discovered that he was less than honest, I spent a year trying to figure out what had gone wrong. In order to separate myself from my business partner, I signed away my share of the company, resulting in the loss of everything. I physically crashed as a result of the stress, and since my body was so depleted, I contracted a type of pneumonia that is sometimes fatal. I was in a coma for several days and was on the verge of death.

"Every night, a physician, who happened to be my best friend, went over from Springfield to care for me." This turned out to be the physician who had originally brought in the Sestinas to the family's business. When word got out that John was back on his feet, people began contacting him to assist them with their financial planning. He has once again established himself as the owner of one of the most successful financial planning offices in the country.

The Sestinas may travel in separate directions to achieve their respective professional goals, but their paths most frequently cross at their house, Christmas Tree Hill, where they enjoy spending time with their daughter, Alison and their friends. It is in this location that they all gather to enjoy music and other activities. Bobbi is a fantastic cook, and John is a Burmese Bando Boxing practitioner who is one of just 100 Bando black belts in the United States of America.

"Most businesses or professions are known for separating husbands and wives," explains John. "This is one of the few firms where you may collaborate with your colleagues." 'I didn't marry Bobbi so that she could wash my clothes and prepare my meals; I married her because I wanted to spend more time with her.'

"In financial planning, you can't put your faith in anyone," John continues. In this profession, you have to put your trust in everyone.

Sestina, John & Bobbi


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular