Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Making Millions In Amway?

 In the 1990s, a good buddy of mine sponsored me into the Amway organisation. The fact that my friend had chosen to go "direct" at the time prompted him to recruit me by claiming that going "direct" was "simple" and that he would be happy to show me how to do so. I had previously been recruited by an Amway IBO, and it had not been a pleasant experience, as I had been misled in order to persuade me to "see the plan." I was a freshman in college when a friend extended the invitation to a "beer bust." I arrived at the meeting in a T-shirt and jeans, only to be greeted by a sea of individuals in suits and ties, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After the meeting, my friend who had invited me assured me that we would have a few beers together. Despite the fact that I stayed for the meeting, I was enraged.

I declined to participate, and my friend later informed me that he may not be able to hang out with me in the future due to the fact that he would be wealthy and would therefore have less time to spend with me. I returned home, a little agitated, and called my friend, who had accompanied me. We discussed whether or not money could be made in Amway and came to the conclusion that the Amway opportunity had most certainly been saturated, therefore we opted not to join.

Let's fast forward to the 1990s, and a friend of mine has decided to follow the "straight route." I wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but I was aware that the phrase "direct" indicated that you had reached a significant level in Amway's organisation. I agreed to enrol in order to test if my friend would be able to fulfil his promise to show me how to go straight as he had stated. That he told me it was none of my concern when I inquired about his Amway earnings should have tipped me off that something wasn't quite right. But he made up for it by promising me that we would both be "Millionaires" in the future, and that we would be able to travel the world together.

I worked extremely hard and was able to sponsor 12 frontline legs in approximately 7-8 months, which allowed me to progress up the Amway corporate ladder. Because I was regarded as a "movers and shaker," I was granted unique access to the upline Diamond. I also had the opportunity to participate in special discussions and "plans" for the diamond's home.

The hilarious element of my storey is that I purchased a property in the year 2000 for approximately $300,000, which was a bargain for me at the time. My real estate agent is acquainted with my Amway sponsor and has contacted him about the possibility of owning a home on the Hawaiian island of Oahu (Hawaii). My previous sponsor informed the real estate agent that he would only purchase a home in cash (as part of the Amway/WWDB doctrine). Fast forward to 2017, and my $300,000 home is now worth over one million dollars, resulting in a net worth of nearly one million dollars based solely on my home equity. When you factor in my cash savings and investments, my net worth comes to approximately 1.3 million dollars. Even if my circumstances are not very noteworthy, my former Amway sponsor, a physician, is still renting a home and appears to be nowhere near the point of retirement. I will be retired in the near future, and I will have enough money to live well, which will involve frequent travel and other amenities.

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll be as well off as some of the diamonds who live "bouts check to bonus check" while attempting to depict a lifestyle of "keeping up with the Joneses." Despite the fact that diamonds represent an excessive lifestyle of riches, I believe that many of them are unable to afford the lifestyle they imply. There have been "factoids" that have come to my attention that support my claims. The fact that a triple diamond in WWDB filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy and that another diamond had his property foreclosed on (diamonds pay cash for everything?) indicates that diamonds may not be as financially independent as they claim, according to the report.

So, who is making millions of dollars in Amway these days? They're the ones selling CDs, voicemail, functions, and books, in my opinion.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular