Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Never Quit And You Will Make It?

 My former sponsor used to tell me that the only way to "make it" in Amway was to never leave the company. It was said that even if it took 30 years to become a diamond, it would still be worth it and be preferable than working a regular job. The problem with this statement that the majority of people do not immediately recognise is that it is entirely possible to work in Amway for 30 years and never make it to the top. For the past 24 years, my former sponsor has been a member of Amway, yet he is still below the platinum level. I seriously doubt that he will ever become a diamond. Nevertheless, will it be worthwhile if he does? Thirty years of nonstop training CDs, books, activities, and meetings are behind us. All of this for no promise of any future recompense or compensation. I should also mention that Amway can become prohibitively expensive after years of attending training and acquiring all of the additional training materials available.

In contrast, my employment will provide me with a comfortable life and a pension after 30 years of service, so I will be able to retire very well in a couple of years, when I will be 55 years old. Despite the fact that my previous sponsor is a physician, I can assure you that he will still be employed when I retire to spend my time on the beaches of every continent. As a result of my experience with Amway, I was able to continue saving and investing for my future. I am quite grateful for this because I am nearing the conclusion of my working career and will be able to enjoy an early retirement with enough money to tour the world and live well.

However, the upline ingeniously instructs people not to quit since it maintains a mild type of pressure on the dowline in the process. That leaving will result in ultimate failure is a form of peer pressure. It is possible that quitting occurs just before achieving success. That success could be "just around the corner," as they say. When people are sceptical and hopeful, they are encouraged to hold on to the thread of hope that Amway will eventually pay off and that people will mysteriously begin to join your group and suddenly you will be propelled to the top of the pyramid. However, the unfortunate reality is that Amway does not operate in this manner. If you have difficulty sponsoring new people or even showing them the plan, you will never be able to go diamond or reach the highest levels in Amway since your capacity to recruit downline is the most important factor in achieving success.

However, something that serious business owners should consider is the prospect of leaving Amway to pursue other opportunities. Quitting Amway does not imply that you have given up on your efforts to achieve success in other endeavours or that you have given up on your efforts to save funds for your retirement. Amway is an example of a company that made a sensible business decision to close its doors. This is especially true when the company was causing you to have negative cash flow. A second job may not be glamorous or a quick method to become wealthy, but if you put in the necessary hours, you will be compensated. Working a second job enabled me to create the groundwork for the money I've saved up for retirement, which I'm now able to enjoy. After my time with Amway, I decided to leave my second job, but I returned to it after my time with Amway ended. Amway actually set me back a little, but fortunately, I was able to snap out of it in less than a year after joining.

Nonetheless, please take this to heart. The idea of never giving up is insane, especially if your Amway firm is not producing positive cash flow. Sometimes the wisest course of action is to abandon one's plans and seek a different direction. I'm certainly pleased I did.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular