Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 26, 2021

All Quiet On The Amway Front?

 Just wanted to check in with everyone. I just have a few minutes to post a new article, so I'm going to do it now. It appears that everything is quiet on the Amway front. I haven't heard or read anything about Amway in the last few months. I expect they will be posting sales information in the near future. If anyone is interested or has been paying attention, Amway sales have plummeted by approximately 25% in the previous three years. While I am unable to provide a straight answer because Amway only provides restricted information, my educated guess is that this is due to Amway's market penetration having grown and been saturated in recent years.

Furthermore, with the advent of social media and the ability to distribute information, whether positive or negative, Amway is unable to conceal the behaviours of their distributor force. As a result of the Internet and social media, being fooled into attending a meeting or being lied to by an Amway representative is no longer possible. This could be one of the reasons why Amway sales are declining.

While there has been no hilarious or other types of Amway incidents in the news recently, I am confident that there are still people out there trying to attract new members into the Amway organisation. People I know who have kids who have been recruited approached me, and I agreed to meet with them. I basically showed them the "plan" and described how the money system works, as well as how the tool system works to extract money from individuals who are chasing the "dream." No one has ever told me not to participate; nevertheless, I always push them to look at the products and determine whether or not they will be able to sell them.

The amount of money that 100 PV would cost or require in sales was calculated by my friend's son, who came to the conclusion that he could not afford or sell 100 PV every month, plus the expense of training, and so determined that Amway was not for him. However, except from that, Amway has been rather quiet as their sales continue to drop. That, in my opinion, is a positive development. Meanwhile, I'm keeping a low profile while following the Herbalfie situation, which I may write about at some point.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular