Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Amway IBOs Make Excuses?

 A typical business-building IBO spends several months at 100 PV, earning $10 a month, and spending some money on functions and other support materials, ultimately ending up with a net loss in their Amway business. This does not include IBOs who sign up and never do anything with their Amway business. What I've also noticed is that these new IBOs are frequently the most zealous defenders of the Amway opportunity that I've seen. I find their defence of Amway hilarious, given their lack of business expertise and inability to support up assertions that the company is financially successful.

Attacking someone's employment is a popular form of defence. Frequently, I will hear that my employment is a pyramid scheme, or that the social security system is a ponzi scam, and this is quite upsetting. What they fail to recognise is that, in contrast to a conventional IBO, persons who have jobs have a net increase in income at the end of the month. Furthermore, even if my work were a pyramid scheme, it would make little difference as to whether the Amway opportunity is likewise a (legal) pyramid scheme or not. The same can be said for social security benefits. However, despite the fact that I believe the social security system has flaws, they have not yet failed to pay benefits to anyone who has paid into it, as far as I am aware.

An IBO will tell me that they have only been in Amway for a month and that they are already earning in excess of $5000 per month, which is one of my favourite discussions to have. This is mainly because they are frustrated with having to face the truth. Certainly a possibility, in the same way that lightning can strike the same area three times in a succession, to put it another way. These IBOs are frequently the "drive by" commenters that never return to the discussion. I recently had a conversation with an independent business owner (IBO) who claimed to be earning $1000 a month in Amway, but who refused to disclose his level, whether he had made any actual sales, or whether he had a downline. Following that, he requested my email address, which I eventually provided, and he then proceeded to prevent me from contacting him in the future.

My only question is whether upline leaders would teach such drivel to their downline, or whether downline members are merely attempting to fool people about their Amway standing. It's really not a huge concern if a rookie IBO isn't producing a lot of money, in my opinion. In fact, it is expected when you are just starting out. However, I believe that IBOs may still be taught the old "fake it until you make it" idea that was in use while I was still an IBO 12 years ago, to some extent. Essentially, the idea was to pretend to be successful in order to captivate prospects until you actually made some progress in your firm. Unfortunately, the majority of IBOs never sponsor a downline, become disheartened, and eventually give up. Most independent business owners who establish their businesses experience a financial loss, and paradoxically, it is generally due to the purchase of training materials that were advertised as the secret to your success. I can't blame them, though.

The unfortunate upshot of all of this is that "most" independent business owners make more excuses than they do dollars.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular