Search Amway Leaders

Monday, August 2, 2021

Macs Lim Wui Hin Amway

 The Opportunity to Build A Successful Life

In 1992, I was still a student when I decided to become a distributor for the company. The direct selling business was not something I was interested in at the time. Additionally, the manner in which some of my classmates advertised their direct selling firms turned me off. The only thing that mattered to me was doing well in my academics, landing a solid job after graduation, and realising my ambitions and goals. Thank you to Jeremy Tan, a classmate of mine, for introducing me to the AMWAYTM company for the first time. In the aftermath of our reunion event, he informed me of this business possibility. Apart from removing any lingering misgivings I had about the direct selling business, he instilled in me a strong belief in the genuine value of AMWAY when compared to other direct selling firms. I didn't have a second thought about signing up for the programme.

My first day as a Distributor was more than 20 years ago, and I still enjoy it. Throughout the years that I have spent concentrating on growing my company, many individuals have asked me, "Is it truly worth your effort?" I joined AMWAY in 1992, and less than a year later, I was invited to my first international seminar, and I purchased my first home with the company. After that, many more of my dreams came to fruition. As a result, my answer to the above question is a resounding "Yes." My only source of income is AMWAY, and yet this business has the ability to provide me with financial independence as well as the ultimate flexibility to live a successful life in all aspects.

Aside from the numerous opportunities to go to international seminars that broadened my perspective, I was able to fulfil one of my lifelong aspirations by returning to my old institution and pursuing more studies only for the sake of interest.

Apart from that, knowing that my company in Malaysia is on stable ground and having a trusted network of partners to whom I can assign work allows me to focus on expanding my company's international presence. It is definitely a wonderful experience to expand your business into the international market place.

Is it simple to be successful in AMWAY? I would suggest that you take a step back and consider the situation from a different perspective. Instead of assessing how easy or difficult the process of starting a business is, ask yourself this question: Is it worth your time and effort? The most difficult components of running a business, in my opinion, are the costs associated with production, administration, logistics, human resources, store leasing, furnishing, and storage, regardless of the line of business you pick. All of them will take a significant amount of money out of your investment. On the contrary, as an AMWAY business partner, it is your obligation to concentrate on sales and marketing activities. This is significantly less difficult to deal with than the issues you might encounter in a traditional company setting. As long as you put up sufficient work, your AMWAY business will prosper, and living a successful life on all levels will no longer be a pipe dream. It is in this regard that I consider the AMWAY company to be the most beneficial.

In this letter, I'd also like to express my gratitude to my upline leaders Emerald Directs Yew Eng Hin John & Tan Huey Yi, Ng Soo Fatt, Founders Emerald Directs Wong Seow Kong & Yong Sooi Fong, Emerald Directs Lee Teck Lim & Sandy, and Crown Ambassadors Steven Lim & Angeline Lee for their support. The mentorship, advice, and affection that they have provided me is deeply appreciated by me.

I would not have been able to attain what I have now without their help. Once again, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Have confidence in yourself! I am confident in your ability to make it as well. I send my best wishes your way.

(Sources: Amway Malaysia's AMAGRAM for March 2014, among others.)

Macs Lim Wui Hin


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular