Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 6, 2021

Child Of Amway Ambot Shares Story Part 2

 I was very impressed with this teen's willingness to share his storey. If you have children, this is a compelling argument against becoming involved with Amway. Your children will have a terrible upbringing and will grow up to despise you. That is, the way this child depicts their mother, it could just as easily have been describing my ambot or anyone else I've come across in Amway. Every one of them is a little robot Amway ambot who behaves exactly the same as the others, especially with their sanctimonious attitude that everyone around them is bad and that they are the only person who is positive.

Hello, my age is sixteen years old (almost). I left a comment on an earlier piece of yours and, after reading your response, I decided to share my storey with you here.

It was while searching for anti-Amway websites in a frantic attempt to find SOMETHING my mother would listen to that I came across your blog, and I thought it was fantastic. The fact that you're attempting to assist people in getting out of Amway, as well as your advice on how to deal with Ambots, are fantastic. :)

My involvement with Amway began 14 years ago, when my mother, my uncle, and his buddy decided to join the company. They went to a "conference" or something along those lines. My uncle and his friend (who were 17-18 years old at the time) realised right away that it was a fraud and decided to give up on it. My mother, on the other hand, did not. She bought into all of this nonsense (sorry about that, but it's true that it's nonsense) and began making phone calls. To her buddy, acquaintances, and anyone else who might be interested. Nobody, not even her closest friends, were interested in participating. (This is an appropriate time to point out that she was a very gregarious individual who had a diverse group of acquaintances.)

Despite this, she continued to purchase Amway products such as cassette cassettes, CDs, motivational books, and other similar items. She was a regular attendee at meetings.

There, she met other Ambots and formed friendships with each of them. She made preparations in our home and invited those individuals to our residence.

I recall being 5 years old at the time, and my sister was a newborn. It was raining at the time, and she decided to leave me and my sister with our father while she attended a meeting. Despite the fact that I was ill and my sister couldn't stop sobbing, Mom decided to leave nevertheless, believing that she was doing what was best for the family.

My father despised Amway, and he and my mother were always at odds over it. He began fleeing to his parents, with whom he had a very tight relationship and who lived only a few blocks away from him. He began to use alcohol. Beer, for the most part, but nevertheless... He would come home from work drunk and pass out.

Of course, this resulted in even more arguments, and eventually, after a couple of years, they decided to separate. The fact that Amway was not the sole factor is important to note. ) There were many others, such as personality incompatibility, distinct psychological tendencies, and so forth.

I was relieved when they separated since it meant there would be no more arguments. But, even so, I wasn't the happiest girl on the face of the planet. (After all, who wants a shattered family?)

My mother continued to extol the virtues of Amway, telling me that the company is helping to secure our future. (Insert all of the Amway promotional material here.)

It was never purchased by me. Even as a child of 8-9 years old, I was wise enough not to purchase it.

Her mother's connection with her has deteriorated, and Amway is to blame for this. It has turned my mother into a robot, a brainwashed individual who is no longer capable of thinking for herself. My grandmother tried everything she could to keep her from ruining her life with Amway, but she was ultimately unsuccessful.

I attempted it as well, but was unsuccessful.

My mother believes that everyone is negative and that she is the only person who believes in the power of positive thinking. She assures me that if I maintain a good attitude, everything is possible. My illness is caused by a lack of Nutrilite vitamins, which I failed to take on a regular basis. The reason for my dandruff is that I use Nivea shampoo instead of Satinique. The reason why my sister is breaking out is because her grandmother's soap went into her washing machine and became mixed with SA8!!

Her way of thinking is out of the ordinary. It's not just Amway; it's the entire way of thinking. I'm having a difficult time adjusting to life with her, and I've even attempted to persuade her to allow me to move in with my father. In retrospect, I've realised that not only is it unlikely to happen, but that even if given the opportunity, it's unlikely that I'd take advantage of the situation. Because I can't leave my younger sister alone with her, I'm accompanying her. Her life would be a total and utter f**k-up, just like it was for me. I became an adult when I was ten years old, and I will not allow it to happen to my sister.

I have moments where I believe I am about to have a nervous breakdown, but then I calm down and realise that I still have an entire life to live and that it is not worth it.

I have to keep up the pretence that everything is fine all of the time, even when it isn't. And that makes me feel exhausted. I'm completely exhausted. However, telling her everything won't help because I've already told her everything. Quite a few times, to be honest. And it didn't make a difference. It had the opposite effect, aggravating the situation. She didn't understand what I was trying to express and turned everything down to eleven. She drew some surprising conclusions from the situation. For example, "I don't love her," "I loathe her," and "I do not respect her" are all more positive statements.

As a result, I gave up on her. But I didn't give up on my sister, and I have no plans to do so in the future. I'm watching out for her and will not allow the same things that happened to me to happen to her as they did to me.

The strain at home can be terrible at times, and I can experience many emotional shocks in a single day on occasion. But it's nothing new to me.

Because I'm in high school now, I'm spending less time at home, which is excellent because I don't enjoy spending time at home.

Wow, I jotted down a lot of information. Simply put, I wanted to share my Amway experience with others who could relate. I have other issues as well, but I'm not going to talk about them right now. (I believe I will require the services of a therapist in the future, but I am not a fan of them. Alternatively, you might put your faith in them. So it'll be my family, or at least some of them, and friends who will have to make do.)

If one person reads this essay and decides to leave Amway, then I have accomplished what I set out to do.

Please accept my apologies for the lengthy post and spelling errors. :)

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular