Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 6, 2021

Amway Prospect Says Amway Is A Bad Proposition

 Amway ambots who attempt to prospect by convincing potential recruits that they are "living the dream" should heed the following advice: don't do it. If you're still working a 9-to-5 job while pretending to be free and living the dream, your prospects will catch on and find out what you're up to. Many of us who have been there and done that know how to become wealthy and retired in two to five years. The Amway fraud is exactly that: a scam. You have to do better than that for the fresh crop of prospects who have already been prospected and who have access to the Internet to conduct their own investigation. Amway has been deceiving people for years, and its lines have remained the same. Another reader expresses his or her delight at being prospected by an ambot. Must admire a prospect that tells Amway Independent Business Owners to f*ck themselves!!!

I was previously approached to work with Amway and even signed up for a trial period of a few months. When I discovered that my sponsor and his wife had been at it for a few years and were STILL working, I immediately quit! As a matter of course, they made it appear as though they were living the "dream."

A couple of years had gone and I had started my own business - something that was truly of benefit to the people in this planet - when I happened to run into those sponsors. They had a proposal for me, and I agreed to meet with them for coffee to discuss it. To my astonishment, they didn't mention Amway at all during this coffee discussion, and instead presented what we believed to be a real collaboration with another business that they had formed on their own. A "marketing" conference was being held in my area, and they informed me that some extremely successful "entrepreneurs" would be speaking there. I opted to come because I felt I would be able to learn something. It turned out to be a Fu&% &ing AMWAY rally, to to my surprise. After the meeting, they approached me and respectfully inquired as to my thoughts on Amway, to which I gently responded that I was not interested. They asked me if I wanted freedom and warned me that I would be an idiot if I didn't take advantage of this "opportunity." I told them to f#@k themselves and leave me alone.

Following that incident, my company has outgrown their "dream" business by a factor of 10, and they are still toiling away, alienating friends and foes alike, and recruiting new employees who share their desire to "live the dream." I don't believe they understand what is going on.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular