Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 6, 2021

The Embarrassment Of Having Amway Ambot Parents

 Yet another reason why Amway ambots should not have children of their own. The ambots are unconcerned with the well-being of their children. For an ambot, there is nothing more essential than adoring the a**holes in their upline and loving overpriced crappy items. Any children that get in the way of an Amway ambot's cult worship are viewed as worthless, useless, negative little bastards in his or her estimation. Because their parents are members of the Amway cult, the children attend school and are humiliated by their classmates. To be sure, their pals will avoid them if they have not been prospected and pressured by the ambot parents into purchasing things and attending meetings. And what do Amway parents do to keep their children entertained when they attend Amway meetings? In a hotel room, there is a television set. Yes, that will definitely work. You Amway ambot parents who believe you know where your children are, think again. Wrong. They are out on the streets, wondering about. Perhaps they are even looking for the love that you will not be able to give them because your love has been channelled to the Amway cult.

Anna,

You are welcome for producing this post in response to some of my prior remarks and, I'm sure, a slew of more comments you received from readers. It's truly a shame that this filthy garbage, while promoting "family values," is tearing families apart instead. It was common for me to travel on "exciting trips" to locations like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Charlotte to attend functions because we didn't have the funds to go on genuine vacations. There would be a large number of other children there, many of whom would be unsupervised.

In my tween years, I would explore the streets of Baltimore while my parents were at meetings, leading them to believe I was at the Inner Harbor Aquarium. I was twelve years old at the time. Thank God nothing bad happened to me since this suburban-raised boy had no idea that Baltimore was one of the most dangerous cities in the country when he moved there.

And certainly, friends would inquire as to why I would keep these "strange" goods in our home and pack them in my lunchbox to take to school with me each morning. The more I think about it, the more horrifying the memories become, but it's important to get it out there and go on. In addition, my relationship with my parents has substantially improved, despite the fact that they were unable to afford the tuition for several of the top institutions in the country to which I was accepted, and I was forced to attend a state school instead. Perhaps if they hadn't become engaged in this horse-shit, I would have received my Ivy League degree, but oh well - I make a good living for myself and am not a part of any of this MLM horeshit cult scam in in manner shape or form. I've mentioned it before, but I can't wait to be approached by a distributor for the next time I'm in the market. I'm already feeling sorry for them because I'm going to start yelling and venting my frustrations on them in the near future. Because they are idiot and have joined this nonsense, they have this nasty mess on their hands.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular