Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 6, 2021

Amway Ambots Promise Children They’ll Be Rich Beyond Their Dreams

 My parents worked for Amway for approximately 10-12 years between the late 1980s and the early 1990s. My stepfather was persuaded into quitting his work and attempting to make a living as a representative for Amway. Meanwhile, my parents were spending every penny they had on meetings, seminars, products, and other such activities while we were struggling to make ends meet. The two of them were constantly absent, leaving my sister and me to fend for ourselves. We never had the opportunity to go on vacation or anywhere else while they travelled to Hawaii, Las Cruces, and a variety of other locations on "business." My stepfather even went so far as to acquire a Cadillac, believing it to be the "success" vehicle. Because those with facial hair were deemed untrustworthy, he was not permitted to have any...really?? On a weekly basis, empty promises are made, such as "we will be rich beyond your dreams," "we are going double diamond," and so on. It didn't matter that I was only a teenager; I could see right through it! Years later, when my stepfather insisted on attempting to indoctrinate my fiance into the Amway cult, I became quite enraged. Despite the fact that I informed him that we would not be attending, he continued to annoy my fiance. These individuals are completely despised by me. They are deceivers and brainwashers. The entire premise is completely illiterate. I recall purchasing things that were not Amway-branded, and being instructed to keep the "foreign or negative products" hidden when Amway guests were invited to my home. A number of times, product shipments were delayed, resulting in us running out of toilet paper and other needs, despite the fact that we were not permitted to purchase other brands. It is a ridiculous company, and anyone with common sense will stay away from it!

The divorce between my mother and stepfather occurred just before I got married. Aside from being an Ambot, he had a number of other problems. My sister was never able to shake off the effects of her traumatic upbringing and grew up to be quite the wild child. Her death at the young age of 25 was tragically caused by difficulties with her bipolar medication, which she had been on. I, on the other hand, believe myself to be extremely lucky. You are accurate in that I learnt to recognise BS early on and consider myself to be a fairly sceptical individual. Currently, I am the Chief Operating Officer of a thriving company, where I put in long hours every day in a job that is both demanding and rewarding. You could say that my challenging adolescent years prepared me for my current position, which involves offering help, being honest and hardworking, and recognising dishonest persons who could hurt the company. Thank you for giving the children and families of Ambots the opportunity to express themselves.

I hope that sharing my storey would be of assistance to those who are affected by the Amway lifestyle. I hope it persuades them to leave the lunacy behind, to take care of their children, and to enjoy a regular, useful life when they have retired. Spending too much time "chasing the dream" will eventually lead to one's awakening to the realisation that life has passed them by, leaving them feeling dissatisfied and unhappy. Anna, thank you once again for your site and for providing a safe haven for all of us who have been harmed by the atrocity that is Amway.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular