Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 6, 2021

Amway Ambots Can’t Fool All Their Prospects!

 Another spooky storey about being prospected by a frightening Amway ambot.....................

Wow, thank you so much for creating this blog. My boyfriend and I, like many other people, were informed about the "business idea" by a friend of my boyfriend's. We were able to track him down and hear him out. His pick-up line was also in the mix.

You are absolutely correct. They don't say anything about Amway, and they spend the entire meeting asking us about our dreams. To be really honest with you, sure, I was very fascinated. I mean, it all seemed very enticing to me at the time. Whatever the case, we went to one of the meetings, where a guy (an up line) went on to tell us that if we don't do Amway, we will end up broke and living on the streets by the time we retire. He didn't tell us exactly what to do, just that people who don't do it are stupid and destined to fail in life. He didn't tell us what to do, just that he is rich and that people who don't do it are stupid and destined How few people who have worked for Amway have enough money to retire on. He also shared with us that he and his wife take vacations and send postcards to individuals who doubted the validity of their claims.

This method is effective only when one is situated at the summit of a pyramid. It's not a pyramid scam, nooo, it's network marketing, which is completely different from a pyramid scheme (yes sarcasm was used).

I'm so pleased I'm a curious person who looked up Amway on the internet. I'm also relieved that I didn't actually register. So I volunteered to assist him by texting friends to see if they were interested in joining (this was before I discovered Amway) and, drum roll please, NO ONE was interested in joining me. Even though I don't understand why, I'm certain it's because I'm honest and really stated Amway in my text (face palm), which means I'm supposed to be deceitful. F THAT I'm not aware of them, but my mother instilled in me the value of honesty. I'm just putting it out there.

...AND NOW FOR THE HAPPY ENDING!!!!

Thanks to your site, I was able to persuade my boyfriend to give up smoking. One of the weird things I discovered is that I reside in Australia, and the way they get you interested and try to keep you involved was almost exactly the same as what you and other individuals have described, down to the phrase used on some occasions.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular