Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Miss Popularity?

 As a method for me to vent about my upline, I established the Married To An Ambot blog. What started out as a way for me to vent about my upline turned into something I could never have predicted. I have a large viewership, averaging between 200 and 500 page views every day. Only a few hours remain till the month of January comes to a close, and my blog has already received more than 10,000 visitors this month alone. Yes, a significant number of them are return visitors. A large number of people find me through Google searches, and my site frequently appears at the top of search results. People searching for Artistry will find me, as I've already stated on my blog, immediately beneath the Amway misinformation.

If these statistics were alarming to Amway, it would be because I have regular readers from Alticor in Ada and Buena Park, and occasionally from Grand Rapids and Missouri City, as well as from Amway Germany's head office, who simply enjoy reading about what I truly think about my upline and the company itself. They may see the numbers in the statistics counter on my blog. For someone who has only been blogging for about 5 months, this is quite impressive.

But, strangely enough, Amway doesn't seem to be bothered by my popularity enough to offer me the appropriate amount of money to simply quit blogging and go away. Every day, people sell websites for hundreds of thousands of dollars on eBay and other online marketplaces. A website can fetch millions of dollars if it is sold. I'm willing to consider it. Anna Banana is available for purchase!

I'm accustomed to disinterest on the part of Amway headquarters personnel. Amway was informed of our Platinum status just as we were preparing to leave. The company responded with the following statement: "We are not responsible for the content of meetings." To a certain extent, this is correct. Lies told by someone else are not the responsibility of the person who told them. But who is ultimately responsible? In the case of complaints regarding lies being told at Amway meetings, who will be held accountable at Amway headquarters? No one, not a single person! Apathy central! Platinums and higher can tell whatever lies they wish at Amway meetings, and no action will be taken against them by the company's corporate headquarters. Even if we have a recording of the conversation. Nope. The city of apathy! I'm not interested at all. I'm not going to upset the apple cart. The upline brings in a substantial amount of money. In the case of accusations against Platinums and higher, Amway headquarters could care less. This is likely another reason why IBOs leave the company - a lack of support from the corporate headquarters, in this case. That is why bloggers like as me take to the Internet and share our experiences in order to warn others about what is ahead of them in life. According to the number of cases filed, some people take more drastic actions.

My frequent readers know we weren’t in Amway very long. We never reached any important level. Between 100PV and 300PV per month depending on how much Ambot charged to the old credit card. We never recruited anyone into our downline, with the exception of one individual who left after being reprimanded by our upline for missing a meeting a couple of weeks later. We didn't come across someone who was particularly influential, either. However, the arrogant bag of shit Platinum would argue that he has been [in and out of] Platinum [qualifying] for years and that he is King Shit and that we should have been privileged to be in his company. We had not, however, "won the privilege" of meeting anyone from a higher level in the Amway house of cards, which was disappointing.

So, after only a few months of involvement, never meeting anyone significant in Amway, and failing to achieve any degree of relevance, I only have a few stories to tell about my experiences. The number of different ways I can tell my upline to fuck off is limited. With my post Fuck You IBO!, I believe I was able to get a lot of it out of my system completely. It felt so amazing to get things down on paper and let it go!

Is it possible that all of my stories have been told? I didn't work for Amway for an extended period of time, therefore I don't have many stories to tell. There were no covert meetings that I was aware of. I didn't come across any kingpins. Despite the fact that I attended major functions, monthly rallies, and approximately 50 living room meetings, I can see from my prior postings that I have covered a significant portion of our Amway penance.

Don't be concerned. I have no intention of disappointing my followers by ceasing to blog, unless, of course, Amway offers me a large sum of money in exchange for my silence. As long as something jogs my recollection about a horror storey from our Amway dark days, I'll keep writing even if I think I'm running out of stories to keep up with the momentum of regular blog entries. I'm simply stating that I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain the posting frequency that I've maintained up until now. It's one of the reasons I want to arrange and put this blog into a free booklet at some point in the future. Maybe this year will be the year. Perhaps in the future.

Having met many of you through this blog and hearing your experiences has been a real pleasure for me, and I can promise you that I am still here, attempting to figure out what to write next. I just happen to be more prolific on certain weeks than others, and that's all.

Thank you to all of my readers for your encouragement and for bringing me more than 10,000 page views in the month of January. It's always a pleasure to have you visit!

Thank you to the courageous ladies who have shared their tales with me, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to get your lives under control without the Amway black cloud hanging over your heads.

AFTER AMWAY, THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular