Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Turn Off Your Cell Phones!

 Everyone who lived there stood up at every Amway board plan meeting I attended to introduce Platinum, who was greeted with pomp and circumstance every time. Given that it was almost usually the same group of about 10 or 12 people, and we were all familiar with his identity, why bother? He could have simply walked into the room and started conversing with everyone. Instead, he wishes to be introduced as if he were some sort of big-time rock star.

Meetings began at 8 p.m. (if they began on schedule, that is), and before the Platinum began the brainwashing session, the person introducing him would request that everyone switch off their cell phones. Almost everyone did their best to follow the rules.

Yes, you guessed correctly. I was the outcast who stood out. If it's after 9 p.m., the majority of people I know won't pick up the phone unless it's an emergency, and even then it's not common. I want to be able to be reached in case of an emergency. Platinum is a piece of garbage, and he should be thrown out.

Unfortunately, my phone did not ring once during any of the Amway sessions I attended. Most likely owing to the fact that most people that call me do it earlier in the day and most people call me on my home phone rather than my cell phone. I only give out my cell phone number in exceptional circumstances.

There is a large group of individuals, perhaps 30 or 40 people, in a living room one night when we are sitting together. Ambot was not in the same room as me. He was at the far end of the room, observing the proceedings. The living room furniture in this specific residence was really comfortable. Regardless, I was sitting in an easy chair or couch, I don't remember which, and I was sinking into it, loving how comfortable it was. Because the Platinum was monotonous and repetitive, I closed my eyes in the hopes of falling asleep, but sadly, I did not succeed in this endeavour.

Later on, Ambot informed me that the "smart businesspeople" with whom he was standing in the back of the living room had seen and inquired as to whether I was falling asleep, to which he acknowledged that it certainly appeared that I was. They were enraged that their beautiful Platinum was lulling me to sleep and causing me to lose my mind. Their suspicions were confirmed when Ambot informed them that my mobile phone had most likely not been turned off. They decided it would be amusing to call me and that I would be embarrassed if the phone rang in the middle of the sack of shit's brainwashing session. Ambot seems to have convinced them that I wouldn't be ashamed if my phone rang at any point. It's possible that I won't hear it. I mean, I'd hear it, but I wouldn't link it with my phone ringing, which is strange. I would simply assume that someone else was using the same ring tone as I was.

That Ambot supplied my cell phone information to the asshole sponsor and a handful of other people in our upline WITHOUT MY PERMISSION was the thing that really got under my skin. I'm not sure who it was. I don't want any of these cretins to have my phone number or to contact me by phone. I can only hope that they have all removed me from their contact lists. None of them were on my contact list at any point in time.

I simply challenge that conceited jerk who sponsored us to ever call me. Shit ultimate will be delivered to him as he's never heard it before!

Please do not contact me, and I will not contact you.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular