Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Products You Love!

 Seeing as it is Valentine's Day, I felt it would be appropriate to sprinkle some romance into this post!

“Products You'll Enjoy Using.”

I was inspired by yet another Google Ad that seemed to be from Amway. But I've learned my lesson from these deceptive advertisers. According to the advertisement, free shipping is available on orders of at least $99. I'm not sure where I heard that one most recently.

Honestly, the only reason I'm clicking on yet another Independent Business Owner's Amway portal page is to give the blog writer a few additional dollars. After that, I'm out of there!

I have significant doubts that if I went to the link for "The Products You Love," I would actually find anything I liked in that section.

How many of the things I enjoy are available through Amway? These include: chocolate coated strawberries (fresh, not dehydrated! ), mystery books by my favourite authors, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, mango slushy bubble tea (my favourite! ), puppies, seascape paintings, and LA Gear sneakers, to name a few.

Nope. A load of pricey garbage is what Amway sells instead, and I despise it!

There isn't a single Amway product that I adore and that I feel I really must have. Amway's fruit drinks are about the only thing I've found that I've enjoyed. This is not love. It's exactly similar. I, on the other hand, despise their asking price. It is possible to get juice in a grocery store for a fraction of the cost charged by Amway for their juice.

“Products You'll Enjoy Using.” Let's talk about deceptive advertising. For the sake of finding the IBO's contact information, I'm nearly tempted to click on the advertisement. They committed to supplying me with items I enjoy, and right now I'm craving ice cream. And while I'm at it, I'll throw in a copy of the current Stephen King novel, a Bon Jovi CD, and an English Setter puppy for good measure.

The IBO will then have to come clean and admit that they do not sell those items.

What? You are unable to give the things I enjoy? IBO is a liar and a thief! Advertising that is deceptive! What do you think about me reporting you to Adsense? Why are you even running advertisements on the Internet in the first place? Have you gotten your hands on one of the free $100 AdSense coupons that are circulating around? I was under the impression that Amway prohibited this type of advertising. It's likely that they obtained "permission."

The only people who claim to enjoy Amway products are brainwashed Independent Business Owners (IBOs). However, once they decide to part ways with Amway, the relationship is gone. During their Amway prison sentence, they were simply brainwashed into believing they were in love with them.

It is recommended that the IBO modify their motto to "items you'll loathe at prices you'll detest" if they do not want to be accused of deceptive advertising. At the very least, truth in advertising has now become a reality. It might even entice people to click on the advertisement in order to find out exactly what it is that they would despise.

Finally, in the great words of Bon Jovi, I have a message for the proprietor of the "things you love" advertisement:

YOU IMPLICITLY IMPLIED A BAD NAME ON LOVE!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular